[Mod] Milfy City v0.5c - Pirate translation

jimmy5

Modder
Uploader
F95Zone Dev
Aug 26, 2017
Overview:
Pirate translation fer Milfy City. Feel like you be back on thar ocean, stealing booty, n' feast on thar ship wit' dis great addition.

Windows: Extract Pirate Translation.rar to Game Directory/game
Mac: Extract Pirate Translation.rar to Game Directory/Resources/autorun/game

If you don't know how to access the Mac directory, you can use my to open the directory in 2 steps.

In order to uninstall, go to the directory you installed in and simply delete "pirate_translation.rpy"

Attachments

jimmy5

Modder
Uploader
F95Zone Dev
Aug 26, 2017
me tranlated from 0.3c, so aye it has thar latest content fer yer pirate game play :test:

Lucius Logan

FAN GAMES Well-Known Member
Donor
May 5, 2017
Overview:
Pirate translation fer Milfy City. Feel like you be back on thar ocean, stealing booty, n' feast on thar ship wit' dis great addition.​

Disclaimer
I used a script to batch-convert all of the dialog, so there may be errors if text tries to access a variable which has been converted to pirate. If this is the case, and you run into an error please post the error on this thread, rollback, save, replace Options.rpy with the original (if you didn't make a backup I uploaded the file here). Both option files have the console enabled.

Windows: Extract Pirate Translation.zip to Game Directory/game
Mac: Extract Pirate Translation.zip to Game Directory/Resources/autorun/game

If you don't know how to access the Mac directory, you can use my to open the directory in 2 steps.

translation for any language?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
Donor
May 16, 2017
Overview:
Pirate translation fer Milfy City. Feel like you be back on thar ocean, stealing booty, n' feast on thar ship wit' dis great addition.​

Disclaimer
I used a script to batch-convert all of the dialog, so there may be errors if text tries to access a variable which has been converted to pirate. If this is the case, and you run into an error please post the error on this thread, rollback, save, replace Options.rpy with the original (if you didn't make a backup I uploaded the file here). Both option files have the console enabled.

Windows: Extract Pirate Translation.zip to Game Directory/game
Mac: Extract Pirate Translation.zip to Game Directory/Resources/autorun/game

was the an actually point for you to go through the effort and making this mod i mean you sure have alot time on your hands yarrgh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.