Mod Milfy City v0.5c - Pirate translation

Julio

Modder
Uploader
F95Zone Dev
Aug 26, 2017
Overview:
Pirate translation fer Milfy City. Feel like you be back on thar ocean, stealing booty, n' feast on thar ship wit' dis great addition.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Overview:
Pirate translation fer Milfy City. Feel like you be back on thar ocean, stealing booty, n' feast on thar ship wit' dis great addition.​

Disclaimer
I used a script to batch-convert all of the dialog, so there may be errors if text tries to access a variable which has been converted to pirate. If this is the case, and you run into an error please post the error on this thread, rollback, save, replace Options.rpy with the original (if you didn't make a backup I uploaded the file here). Both option files have the console enabled.

translation for any language?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yer about a month early lad. International Talk Like a Pirate Day is still a month away, yarrrr!

Reactions: ElmerFudd

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Overview:
Pirate translation fer Milfy City. Feel like you be back on thar ocean, stealing booty, n' feast on thar ship wit' dis great addition.​

Disclaimer
I used a script to batch-convert all of the dialog, so there may be errors if text tries to access a variable which has been converted to pirate. If this is the case, and you run into an error please post the error on this thread, rollback, save, replace Options.rpy with the original (if you didn't make a backup I uploaded the file here). Both option files have the console enabled.

was the an actually point for you to go through the effort and making this mod i mean you sure have alot time on your hands yarrgh!