Ren'Py - Completed - Milfy City [v1.0e] [ICSTOR]

1. 1.00 star(s)

mistogan

Sorry, but the story and gameplay is just poor. I'm not very sure what exactly is the story about, with no actual endings with any of the LIs. Characters are one dimension, with little to zero character growth and development. Also, for Delilah's path, you would always lose > train > win, three times over, and that's just pretty stupid to me.

Pros:
    -Some animated scenes
    -Able to go after any LI that you want
    -Some music
    -Mini games are okay

Cons:
    -Boring and uninteresting story
    -Lack character development
    -Some girls just lacks scene/progression
    -Stupid MC
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Newi31

A sandbox game where you do the usual leveling up of relationships.

It being a sandbox, that inevitably lacks story, immediately takes away 2 stars for me. The way I see it the ideal VN is a bit like a 'Choose your own adventure' book, only with added sex and varieties of kinks. Trying to make up for the lack of an engaging story with fun gameplay is a lost cause because then its competing with conventional videogames, and it will always fall short in comparison. Unfortunately this game IS a sandbox...

But for a sandbox it might be one of the best ones out there. The mini-games weren't too bad and other aspects like graphics, dialog (there wasn't really any depth, but the english is fine) keep the game afloat at average rating.

This probably used to be one of the best games in production (started in 2018?) but since then others have raised the bar substantially.

I do recommend this, but only to those who can stomache a sandbox (now I'm imagining someone diving headfirst into a sandbox to eat its contents).
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KingyMingy

The game is good however the story is missing at the end and isn't really complete. That's the only problem with it.

H-scenes are good and animations are good as well. Without the money cheat it is more than a bit of a grind.

Overall 4/5 or 7.5/10.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

StephanieD

Pros:

Incest story and also a little bit of blackmail with the female teacher.
    The sex scenes in this game are really good, and the bodies of
    the characters are very lifelike, tits are normal size and while the
    mother has very large breasts they are not the gigantic breasts
    of ridiculousness often seen in games that look like massive
    amounts of helium in ginormous overinflated balloons.

Sex scenes are not the typical quick wham bam thank you
    mam either, as they are built up slowly telling a story and when
    the MC finally does the deed you are left thinking he finally did with
    [insert female character name] so it's a good build, and the scenes
    are long and played out.

Sandbox element makes it even more fun to play, since you get
    to run around on the map to various places such as to college, the sex
    shop for toys, the store for a webcam or wine etc.

And at 9.5 GB you're going to get a long game.

Cons:

I'm disappointed in some aspects of the game, I feel MC sister
    Sara was under utilized, I honestly expected a lot more content
    from her, there was a large amount of content with the Mother
    but not much from Sara, more story could have been utilized
    like maybe ice skating with Sara, bowling with Sara, going
    to the movies with Sara etc. And showing a deeper connection.
    If I'm not mistaken there are a total of 2 times MC has
    vaginal sex with Sara before her story ends.

Main Character's neighbor was another area that was done
    poorly, he knocks on her door meeting her several times
    for her to announce sorry I'm a lesbian and I don't want
    your dick, then content for character ends with him doing
    nothing with her. This was strange, as we all know guys who
    a crush on their next door neighbor, but the developer chose not
    to go this route and have her appear several times only to say no
    dice and for her character to be closed.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story 2/5
    Well not really sure if there is main story at all, its more alot of short novels with each LI with no real endings to them, which is the main reason i cant rate this higher, it just feels pointless and unfinished.

It does promiss that you can go after what ever girl you want and this seem to hold true which supprised me alot, normaly most sandbox game dont offer this kind of freedom and your normaly forced to follow a set kinetic questline where LIs are locked untill you progress in some set order, but it dosent seem to be the case here, i went with the sister and sister only and it worked fine, so it does seem like girls each has their own story that you can choose to follow or not.
    But that comes with a price to and thats very short stories for LIs and no endings which is really what kills the hole game.

I did the sister and after you fuck her 2 times i belive story is done, it ends with MC and sister talking about how hot it would be for the sister to become pregnant and then story ends, leaving you with a meh feeling thinking was that really it....
    Same with Dee you just leave her crying on a bench after fucking her and talking to her....i mean whats the point of the stories if none of them as any kind of real ending....It just feels unfinished and rushed.

When sister story is done she tells you, you can always call her to your room or come visit in hers, but you cant call her and going to her room is just some boring options where you cant even fuck her? feels like dev forgot to put in repeat scenes for that, i also couldent find a way to get those extra dialogs with her after her main story finished, phone has a lock on it so no clue.

One thing that was annoying is all the talk about pregnancy without it being in the game, its a huge fail talking about it and how risky it is cuming inside when there is 0 chance of getting anyone pregnant, they really should have added that to the game when making it such a big deal in dialogs.

For the virgin/deflower fans its not the best scene since you see MC fucking her but 0 blood untill later when sis ask for him to check and he dick is covered in blood, which is a bit weird considering hes going in and out and you see hes dick clean while he does that, but atleast they did remember to put some blood in the scene even though its a bit of a werid way of doing it, it almost feels like it was added after making the scene where they forgot about it first then tried to fix it.
    The second virgin scene with Dee was a big fail, talks about her hymen but 0 pain 0 blood so yeah not great just a normal sex scene.

Girls 3/5
    I would like to see a better diversity in builds, for some idiotic reason most devs thinks a milf has to have big/huge tits but heres a free hint, tits dont grow one stop untill they are considered milfs....but yeah....in any case there are a few normal/small tits girls atleast but main focus is big tit fetish in this game which just isent my thing its just one turn-off after the other, but i did enjoy the few normal girls atleast.

Animations 5/5
    They really are some of the best ive seen, very nice BJs and face movements and good sex scenes as well.

Music 3/5
    Its ok just background stuff nothing special or great in any way, but its good enough so it dosent get to annoying to listen to.

Choices or maybe i should say Sandbox 4/5
    Well its not really choices since its more do questline or dont do questline with a girl, doing some questlines you can lock out some girls if you want to stay faithfull, which also seems a bit weird since doing other girls quest after a faithfull run with the sister you wont stay faithfull at all, so they really are just small seprate stories for each girl where a few side girls i guess can be tied into the main girls questlines if that makes any sense.

If the stories had real endings game could proberly be 5 stars, but doing girl after girl and see no ending ruins the hole point of playing which is why i cant give this more then 2 stars since its mostly just a waste of time reading a story that just stops in the middel of nowhere.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Angelray

Visually the girls are good, and there are variety in their stories.
    What is most lacking is the story : as a sandbox game it's expected that the story will be the weak point; but here, it goes well beyond "weak point" : the story is like a number of chapters from a book depicting a life of someone and their love interest. No conclusion, no feeling of achievement when you play all.
    Basically, it's missing the fullfillment part of the story after an introduction and long journey.

Also, the mini games are usually useless and repetitive in their core concept, and I don't really understand why have so much of them, or the respective length of each time it has to happen.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

melwen

One of the OG games of AVN genre. Even though it has beautiful characters, great animations; this game fails at story and character development. I finished this game twice, the second time was to make a decent review. Characters are one layered and they all want to have intercourse with MC without we even try to do anything. That is a huge turn-down for me because I generally like stories where you can build relationships that evolves around the storys.

Also the game is grindy I mean huge grindy. I don't like using cheats so this review is based on a person who plays the game like the developer intendet.

Even though I make some harsh feedbacks, if you are into AVNs, this is a must have played game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

7_lJzWy3XxoEyow7

This games lewd scenes and the pace to chase them was draining me!
    I love this game!
    It is hard incest and I would love to see an continuation done by INCSTOR ...
    Or another masterpiece like that

Lewd 5/5
    Graph 3.8/5
    Story 4/5

This:
    "It's hard to describe, but time is a lot like a car sitting at the top of a hill with the handbrake left off.
    One day, that car will start to move. It'll begin rolling its way down the hill. At the start, it'll be slow and steady. Yet, with each passing minute it'll become faster and faster. A person's perception of time grows faster as they grow older. Each year goes quicker than the last.
    Firstly, make plans for yourself, and commit to doing them before it's too late.
    I envy how each minute you spend with me, feels longer than the minutes I spend with you."
  9. 1.00 star(s)

cumsumnida

Heard alot about this game and I guess it was popular awhile ago.

As of now, playing it for the first time recently, it looks very rough in terms of renders and animations. It's clear there's been little effort to improve or evolve in any technical capacity from the dev in the last few years.

The story does nothing to standout and it's quite boring and forgettable.

The UI is standard and nothing noteworthy here.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

MinatoGBF

Review of Milfy City v1.0e ...

... as a game:
    * Decent story. Typical game of a bunch of girls with ministories for each one.
    * Good dialogs.
    * Has a nice BG music. No sounds. No voices.
    * Grindy, I recommend using a money cheat mod.
    * No bugs, no crashes.
    ... regarding its erotic side:
    * Character design is awesome. All girls are hot, milfs or not, and each one has her own personality.
    * Scenes are very well directed. Vanilla scenes, kinky scenes, weekend specials...
    * Animations are good. It would be awesome that cumming scenes would be animated.
    * No voices, no sounds, just music.
    * Odd scene gallery. You don't unlock scenes when u see them, you unlock them when you level up your relationship with that girl. Cannot exit the scene.
    * Erased content. But no fully erased, u can see binoculars in the shop, u can see your hot neighbor, but u cannot do nothing lewd.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

abaddon1221

Great story, I mean it's still pron logic but better than most out there. Animations are solid, don't have to replay the game for different characters, honestly the only thing I hated was the minigames, got a mod for cheating some in.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Tibatuoba

I know this game had a troubled past but I don't care about that, let's just talk about the game itself.

It's a pretty old game, but the quality in renders and animations is still excellent, it didn't age badly at all. If you're just looking for good scenes with good characters to jerk off to, you'll not be disappointed for sure.

The story is the classic fuck every family member/teacher/hot girl without anything too deep and it's sometimes rushed, (almost) all the female characters deep inside them just want to fuck you from the beginning, you don't have to push them too much, maybe some people prefer a more "realistic" approach.

So if you like the "fuck every girl you meet without having to work too hard" kind of game this is probably one of the fathers of the genre and one of the best quality-wise and quantity-wise. The three family members especially are some of the best examples of hot mom/hot older sister/cute little sister I've ever seen.

5 stars are probably too much for a game that sadly don't have any true ending and it was rushed in its last stage, but it's a pretty good experience overall and if they'll ever decide to wrap everything up with a last update it could easily reach 5 stars.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

oakwood

First of all the game has pretty good animations, renders and character designs. But the the rest of the features are mediocre. The story is simple but there are many inconsistencies in it. Biggest issue troubeld me about the story and relations is the lack of connection between characters. I mean it is like each character living in a different place instead of same home or story. There is not much mechanics in game and cus of this the game leans more towards visual novel rather than sandbox. We only grind money for advancement, its balanced in early game but it turnes out unnecessaryly grindy in the end.. (1K for 1 sceane.. cmon bruh..)
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Miniwand

What to say? I'm disapointed after all those years of waiting to have this crap.

I'm not going to judge the game based on the irregular updates we got for a few years. My opinion on that is we can't trust the developper to work on his game like he is supposed to. Don't support his patreon and other things like that if he is developping future games. Buy the finished product if you're interested at the time.

Here is my review of the game:

-The game is old and it shows. It was great when it first came out but now it can't compare to recent games. The game starts by telling us it has animations!!!!! Things rare before but now it's common place. Just cut that announcement from the game.
    The design of the characters is also old. The girls are hot but the grainy skins bugs me.

-The game is a classic sandbox. Nothing new. Same problems to travel from place to place by dozeins of clics. Stupid mini games to earn little cash when you need thousands. Independant storylines so when something big happens in one storyline, and it should affect others, the other storylines don't mention it at all. Some condition to continue the different storylines would prevent that.

One storyline is useless. MC tries to hit on a MILF by behaving like a 12 years old, he gets turn down. The end. What's the point.

The developper changed Celia storyline but not all and it makes no sense now. MC gets caught stealing documents from her computer. She tells him to use it to get sex from her (because it's her kink). He does just that but at some point she forgets he is behind the blackmail and gets psycho about finding the person behind it. It makes no sense.

MC is a pure beta trying to convince people he is an alpha. He is also in a position of weakness before someone help him get the upper hand and dominate the girl in the storyline. I don't want to see him acting like a bitch with a girl before he can turn things around.
    The storyline with the swimming is just ludicrus. You have to play an impossible to win mini game, get a scene where MC is humiliated, train at the gym, play the same mini game and win easily to get a scene where MC humiliate the girl. Rinse and repeat two times.

And finally, where is the ending? It's a completed game but no ending. Great.

To conclude, this game was once great but the long period of developping made it irrelavent. Games have evolved in something better and this game didn't. All the rare updates after 0.6 didn't bring anything to teh game, it even made it worse. It's rushed and incoherent.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Fapperino116

Well... what can i say? ICSTOR did a fantastic job with this game. Good story, godly animation (but not very good sfx) and perfect characters.
    One of the first Adult games i installed and still one of the best ever made.
    Thank you, ICSTOR!
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Loro

Gameplay:
    + relationship progress
    - life management aspect feels not needed, as well as money and buying items, since you can do that very fast
    - No real quests and as far as I could see, no locking out of pathes, you can go for every girl's scene

Frequency of scenes:
    - You need to play quite a bit before scenes start to happen

Dialogues:
    +/- Story was okay. But very stretched. There was nothing really exciting. Everything was to be expected and linear.

--> All in one: I played RPGM games form icstor back then. And I actually liked them better, since you had to do stuff yourself. This game rather felt like a watch-someone's-life simulator. There were no challenges, and everything was linear. No real quests and the money aspect also didn't really fit into the game. I liked the hints, though, if you were stuck. The interactive map kind of fooled me into thinking the game was open-world like with decisions and consequences. But it was actually a VN, so, I will judge it as a VN. Would give 4 of 10.

Should I give it a try?
    It is not the worst game. But to be honest, the RPGM icstor games feel actually better. But you can still try this out. Just, if you feel like it is enough, don't force yourself to continue.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Timodjin

Once a great game. One of the first game I came across. The femals was all good looking and the story was easy to follow.
    Now it has slowely get worse.
    The money issue makes it almost impossible to progress with all paths.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Philip0116

MC is stated as a college student,
    but he looks like, speaks like, acts like
    and thinks like 12 years old
    girlish, borderline intellectual functioning boy.

Good renders (Except MC) but poor story.
    And something unfinished with finished tag.

wanna give it 3/10 but with a 5-star scale,
    i can only give one.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Cainhurst

Better than expected of a game with such a terrible development cycle. But I do wonder how many flaws I have overlooked because I genuinely love the way all the women look.

The game is visibly incomplete though with entire story lines just ending. Characters like Delilah just end with no closure. Characters like Sidra would've been better off being removed from the game. Cindy exists for only one sequence. No true ending either (they never find out that you are essentially sleeping with the whole family).

The game had a lot of potential but it was squandered and I do wish the developer had tried to provide a stronger ending but the game had a decent length and a lot of scenes with great looking women so I cannot complain too much.

I personally would rate it 7/10.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

Username78945

First Impressions
    • MC is portraited as a college student but in reality he's something closer to your typical shy anime high schooler under a very annoying looking render.
    • There's a loooot of :
      • text in parenthesis for both the MC and their LI, leaving almost nothing to the imagination.
      • fade to black scenes to compensate for non-existing renders and animations, most taking unnecessary amounts of time.
      • mini-game padding (some are fine)
    • The story plot has what resembles to be a main line, it's initially shallow and as with most of the interactions in the game with a steep curve in character progression,again, borderline cheap porno.
    Overall, the game is not aiming for immersion, it's something closer to an rpgm but in renpy, good renders, animations are ok, nice camera angles and light use.