mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
you kmnow, I think since Icstor is advancing Celia's storyline he should change the progression a little. I always thought the BJ and Anal blackmail was a little too fast. At least the anal feels that way. Too much too fast in my opinion. I mean, he's already stuck his dick in her so what' the rush? At the time, it was content but now that there is more I'd like to see that ease into it (no pun intended). At the very least I think it would be better if Celia didnt know who's dick she was sucking. Like over the chat he tells her to wait in a stall and it happens to have a gloryhole. That way she doesnt have any idea who it is, nor sees a connection to the MC. Just a thought.

Reactions: Sunakujiro

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Oh man, we're about to open a whole big can of worms here about whether or not games with strongly implied incest themes are in fact incest games.

I mean, I know it says they're roommates but even without the incest patch you really have to go out of your way to not see the real intentions there.
Well, it was clearly written as incest. I do not use the patch. You will see he still calls Linda mom at times and Caroline he calls sis a few times.

"I can't do that with MC. His is my TENNANT!" LOL

Last edited:

Gurkenkopf

Jul 20, 2019
Excuse me guys,

but how do I clean the pool? I can only select the cleaning stuff in front of the pool :(

hope you can help me

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Excuse me guys,

but how do I clean the pool? I can only select the cleaning stuff in front of the pool :(

hope you can help me
First select the cleaning stuff and then click where is "dirty" in the pool

Edit: welcome to the forum btw

Dec 15, 2017
The tennant/landlady/roommate shit is so awkward. It never makes any sense and it's always so jarring
It is just an unfortunate circumstance of Patreon's crackdown, and until an alternative crowdfunding platform comes out these shoehorned dialogs will have to keep happening. SubscribeStar exists, but it does not look like it is getting the same popularity that Patreon has. Not sure why, but it just hasn't.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
It hasn't been a week since I made my little drinking game (take a shot every time someone asks for the date of the next update or claims/ask about game being abandoned) and thanks to you, I just got handed a season pass to my local hospital :oops:
glad I could help! :poop:

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes