Blazblue

Also known as 'Blazblue'
Donor
May 13, 2017
Hey everyone! I'm new to this game!
How do you get the blowjob scene with the cousin?

May 8, 2018
Ok, heres a problem:
How exactly do I buy the electric sex toy for Celia? I mean, I've been to the sex shop, and the aformentioned was offered to me - i didn't have the cash at that time, so I choose to come back later. Afret that, I simply cannot find the option to buy it.
Any advice, my dudes?

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
the walkthrough says
- Night > Charles Home > Window (crowbar - Home>Garage)
i keep going and i cant enter :/
1. Visit his home, during the day, try the door and the window
2. Repeat at night
(these first 2 steps may be unnecessary but just to be sure)
3. Go to the garage at home and pick up the blue crowbar which you can find on the table. Makes sure you picked it up and it shows in your inventory.
4. Go to Charles' place again, at night.
5. Open the inventory, select the crowbar by clicking on it, then click on the window situated next to the door (the one you tried to open at step 1.) This will "match", if you will, the crowbar and the window.
6. Click on the window once again top open it. At this point you should get a couple of images of MC using the crowbar to get inside.

BazzaBoi

May 27, 2017
Ok, heres a problem:
How exactly do I buy the electric sex toy for Celia? I mean, I've been to the sex shop, and the aformentioned was offered to me - i didn't have the cash at that time, so I choose to come back later. Afret that, I simply cannot find the option to buy it.
Any advice, my dudes?
cant exactly remember did you speak to the therapist again

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I have reached 4 out of 5 points with the mom but 5 out of 5 with Caroline ... is that supposed to be like this or did I miss something with the mom?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i have run into an issue with the caroline line, I have gotten to the part where she comes into your room at night and finds her vibrator and finish the scene, I can't figure out how to actually got her to go on the date she asks for to continue the questline.
it's an endless loop at night each day with the same scene.
please help me
cavebear

• Angry
Reactions: ZenGarden

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
i have run into an issue with the caroline line, I have gotten to the part where she comes into your room at night and finds her vibrator and finish the scene, I can't figure out how to actually got her to go on the date she asks for to continue the questline.
it's an endless loop at night each day with the same scene.
please help me
cavebear
the only advice I can give u is either find a save from someone who bypasses that issue....unfortunately I don't have any
or wait for the next release which gonna highly have a lot of bug fix in them

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
About the "bugs" !!!! I loaded my last save (ver.0.5c), and start to play this update (0.6b).....NO trouble to load my last save !!!!!!!!!! Played the update...........NO F...NG BUGS, WHAT SO EVER, NONE !!!!!!!!(y)(y)(y)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
About the "bugs" !!!! I loaded my last save (ver.0.5c), and start to play this update (0.6b).....NO trouble to load my last save !!!!!!!!!! Played the update...........NO F...NG BUGS, WHAT SO EVER, NONE !!!!!!!!(y)(y)(y)
haven't u had a bug with Caro date .....that seems strange ....but good for ya bro (y)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Just to make sure, what is the maximum relationship with every character in the current update? Sometimes I feel like I'm unsure whether I can still go further or not. Thanks.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
haven't u had a bug with Caro date .....that seems strange ....but good for ya bro (y)
If you mean date, in this update, then NO, nothing !!!!! And if I remember correctly, there was no hassle in that first date (nightclub) eighter !!!!! (y)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes