parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Tbh i would aswell but as he said he isnt consistent enough back in the days of his RPGM games he would bring out everymonth an update with a good amount of content but now he needs more than 2 months per update which i guess is fine but its for me its still a huge risk and the communication between community and dev isnt great aswell
hey, could you tell me which games are those 2 girls on the left of your signature from?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Im assuming this is his livelihood, hes pretty lucky hes got a dedicated fanbase that are fine to give him half a year off.

Id be more then happy to support him myself if there was a bit of consistency. He said hes finally back at work, but after 6 months how much content should be really expect?
just so you know, he didnt take half a year off, he took 2 months off and was over 60% of the way done with the 0.6 update when he took his vacation

TheBatchCode

Oct 23, 2017
just so you know, he didnt take half a year off, he took 2 months off and was over 60% of the way done with the 0.6 update when he took his vacation
Why not just push through and finish the update if youre over the half way point then do what he did and risk his fan base. We can only trust what info he releases and his work is quality. But do you really think half of what he wants to release is already done?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why not just push through and finish the update if youre over the half way point then do what he did and risk his fan base. We can only trust what info he releases and his work is quality. But do you really think half of what he wants to release is already done?
This has been discussed ad nauseam on this thread. If you truly wish to know, read the thread.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
I do support his patreon, and we haven't been charged for the last 2 months so I'm not gonna complain about that part but man, I wouldn't mind getting some progress reports on the discord... can't ask anything because all you get is "it'll be done when it's done" crap...

Reactions: John341

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
My suggestion is we collectively agree to just not post anything after someone asks a stupid question. The last question asked will be something dumb like "where update" or "icstor has abandoned game?!" and let it receive no answer. Either mods will step in to delete posts as the dumb questions pile up or ICSTOR will eventually release some news about progress and we'll have something real to talk about.
How about no

FromTheDepths123

Sep 26, 2017
There is plenty of damn news if you just LOOK. I don't get it, I hadn't been to this game since the Xmas episode was released, yet, yesterday I

1. Saw "on hold" had been removed
2. Skimmed some of the later comments to see what was going on
3. Found out the author hadn't had a break for years and it was starting to effect health and
4. Saw that he was on his way to doing the next update and it should be here soon.

All in all, took me about 5 mins. So before bitching, do some looking. You must have eye's, otherwise, what the hell are you doing on a site like this????

kakulbka

Jan 10, 2018
There is plenty of damn news if you just LOOK. I don't get it, I hadn't been to this game since the Xmas episode was released, yet, yesterday I

1. Saw "on hold" had been removed
2. Skimmed some of the later comments to see what was going on
3. Found out the author hadn't had a break for years and it was starting to effect health and
4. Saw that he was on his way to doing the next update and it should be here soon.

All in all, took me about 5 mins. So before bitching, do some looking. You must have eye's, otherwise, what the hell are you doing on a site like this????
Chill your anus. After the Christmas episode on Patreona there are only 2 messages from him, if it's good enough for you, not for me. And this desire, not nagging, as you said.
if you are so sick of this whining you have the choice not to come here or just ignore, no one forces you to answer if you don’t want

Last edited:
Reactions: BoykaBoykov

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Chill your anus. After the Christmas episode on Patreona there are only 2 messages from him, if it's good enough for you, not for me. And this desire, not nagging, as you said.
if you are so sick of this whining you have the choice not to come here or just ignore, no one forces you to answer if you don’t want
Or, maybe, people could do a little research themselves instead of whinging constantly.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes