este1

Jul 6, 2019
Hi there.
While trying to start the .exe file, i received this thing under the spoiler, and it doesn`t start the game. Any suggestions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Wait, it isn't?
I think that this thread is a test for the humanity, a simulation how much people can endure.

Apparently the average male will ejaculate 14 gallons in their lifetime, the absence of this game ruins the numbers.

Reactions: Ennoch

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi there.
While trying to start the .exe file, i received this thing under the spoiler, and it doesn`t start the game. Any suggestions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some questions:
  1. Where did you download the game from?
  2. Did you unpack the rpa (with UnRen or something else)?
  3. Did you drip in a new splash_screen.rpy or modify the existing one?

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know if the redheaded woman in the picture near mc's bedroom and Sara will show up sometime? And will Cinty have scenes with her?

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Does anyone know if the redheaded woman in the picture near mc's bedroom and Sara will show up sometime? And will Cinty have scenes with her?
She's the school psychiatrist , i'm sure she will get involved at some point as she knows what the mom is up to and they seem to know each other . It's impossible to ignore all that . I'm sure or hope she will work her way in through the MC or through the mom :) The possibilities at this stage are endless which is amazing . Cant wait for everything to progress . I'm waiting patiently :)

este1

Jul 6, 2019
Some questions:
  1. Where did you download the game from?
  2. Did you unpack the rpa (with UnRen or something else)?
  3. Did you drip in a new splash_screen.rpy or modify the existing one?
Thing is, that i was able to start it once the first time even with this message. it doesn`t want to start now.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I think Delilah likes that pool too much, she's been hanging around there for like more than a year now.

Technically she's wet all the time storywise without MC even doing the job or anything. :unsure:
At least, you know she's clean :p

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
He turned off his Patreon for 2 months. You have no idea what his mental state is; haven't you ever been frustrated and worn out and just want to stop doing whatever?

He's an artist. "Hire some people" won't come anywhere near the image quality he wants to put out.
His Patroen page is up and allows you to donate (I'm not sure if it will complete or not). Hopefully that's a good sign.

PS: I don't really understand the whole "Abandoning" thing. Are creative people one step away from "melting down" at any moment? I thought I remember seeing comments that Icstor never really completes any of his Games/VN. He eventually gets tired of a game then starts a new one. Any truth to that?

PPS: Thank God for Mr.DotsGames and CheekyGimp, they just keep producing quality work on a steady time frame. Even KST games and Luxee (he's a little flakey, but when he does release is pretty fukin' hot!) keep adding and adding content.

Reactions: Les_Riggs and roro

Chee†oh

Oct 14, 2018
honestly most u people are probly young an dont understand anything it has been over 7 month since we had an update and since then he took a 2 month break plus push the release date back plus complained about having work on caroline story for dis update even if we do finally get a update in august it will probly be rushed an short not trying take away he does amazing art work but it does also seem like he milking his patreon now for money people are just blind because he releases 1 or 2 fan art images so they keep donating many people going disagree an talk sh*t but honestly i dont give a sh*t it my option an im just speaking the truth

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thing is, that i was able to start it once the first time even with this message. it doesn`t want to start now.
Thing is, you didn't answer the questions. We can't help you if all you say is "it doesn't run".

The advice for "it doesn't run" is "reinstall windows".

*Not actually the advice. Don't do this.

Last edited:

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
She's the school psychiatrist , i'm sure she will get involved at some point as she knows what the mom is up to and they seem to know each other . It's impossible to ignore all that . I'm sure or hope she will work her way in through the MC or through the mom :) The possibilities at this stage are endless which is amazing . Cant wait for everything to progress . I'm waiting patiently :)
It's not her

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
honestly most u people are probly young an dont understand anything it has been over 7 month since we had an update and since then he took a 2 month break plus push the release date back plus complained about having work on caroline story for dis update even if we do finally get a update in august it will probly be rushed an short not trying take away he does amazing art work but it does also seem like he milking his patreon now for money people are just blind because he releases 1 or 2 fan art images so they keep donating many people going disagree an talk sh*t but honestly i dont give a sh*t it my option an im just speaking the truth
Ever hear of a small thing called "punctuation"?
For someone who claims not to give a shit, you sure had a lot of shit to give.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I think it was mentioned that the picture of her is just a render Icstor did for fun at some point and she's got nothing to do with the story.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes