Ryou96

Aug 7, 2017
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Plsss update the android link for arm plss

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I'm done responding to these type of posts. No matter how much credible evidence you throw at them, they act like Teflon pans.
For example:
I told someone that the guy wanted a few months off to sort himself out as well as take a break.
Most normal jobs give each employee 1-2 months off per year spread out in periods of a week here and a week there. This doesn't seem to matter to the butthurt community that have no right to be butthurt as I bet none of them are actual patrons. ICSTOR takes a few months off and they seem to think he's quitting. And get all ants in their pants about it.
I. Am. Done. Trying. To. Talk. Sense. Into. Them. And. Will. Henceforth. Cease. Taking. The. Bait.
Think about this way...these are strategic comments to remove the competition coz no other reasons make sense..after all those posts and talk and still this dumb shit..now do the math.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If you are going to get upset every time someone gets upset about somebody else getting upset then you should take that sage advice as well.
You need to learn some math. Ratios. LOL, I must have blocked over 20 sycophants from this thread alone. Every time someone asks if the game is abandoned it says ignored content at the bottom of my page. It's a good thing.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
When was it said relase date is August 6th?
The latest news regarding a release date I know about came from Longo McFap's post:

Did someone perhaps mistake "v0.6 in August" with "release date is August 6th"?
You are correct.
And before this misinformation spreads, August 6th was NEVER a thing. It was never mentioned by ICSTOR on either Discord, Patreon or his website.

Some random Patron started this nonsense in his discord channel, Dasati tried to contain it, but that stupid rumor did spread nonetheless
ICSTOR discord.png

And remember kids, August has 31 days, so if the new version doesn't launch in 3 weeks (or 4 or 5 even), this does not mean that something is wrong.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you sit on this site, telling people waiting for an update to stop waiting, you should step outside more often.
Wow. Someone lacks originality.
Where your post was most likely meant mockingly, I wished to convey a course of action meant to teach someone that waiting for something you want isn't all that bad and that a game is nothing to cry about. It is of no matter how good it is.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
When was it said relase date is August 6th?
The latest news regarding a release date I know about came from Longo McFap's post:

Did someone perhaps mistake "v0.6 in August" with "release date is August 6th"?
It was stated on the Game's Discord channel that it would be released 8/6. Go look for yourself in the 20th to 25th of June posts time frame.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Wow. Someone lacks originality.
Where your post was most likely meant mockingly, I wished to convey a course of action meant to teach someone that waiting for something you want isn't all that bad and that a game is nothing to cry about. It is of no matter how good it is.
Pot meet kettle. Kettle meet pot.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Nope , its in the game :D
Yes, but isn't nothing new. It's when Celia confesses to MC that she is being blackmailed by another person to do with MC those sexual favors in the school toilets, and if he can help her, she will reward him with great pleasure.

Reactions: sarge87
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes