boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
It was stated on the Game's Discord channel that it would be released 8/6. Go look for yourself in the 20th to 25th of June posts time frame.
I did. I skimmed through previous posts dating back to June 18th and the first post I saw that mentioned August 6th as a release date was yours:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also don't remember anyone else mentioning August 6th as a release date. So unless someone can link me to a Patreon/Discord post, I believe you are mistaking.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hmm, another complete fabrication from this person, as the basis for his continued derogatory comments towards the Dev? Imagine that.

• Haha
Reactions: sarge87

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I did. I skimmed through previous posts dating back to June 18th and the first post I saw that mentioned August 6th as a release date was yours:
I also don't remember anyone else mentioning August 6th as a release date. So unless someone can link me to a Patreon/Discord post, I believe you are mistaking.
Say what you will. Why try to convince zealots of the truth. Might as well tell a globe denier that the world is round. All you will hear back is where is the curve? All hail... well you know who. bmm bmmm bmmm Another one bites the dust ... and another one and another one... sing it, Freddie.

BTW how could you possibly know what my Discord user name is? Because it is not jcwiggens.

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
Say what you will. Why try to convince zealots of the truth. Might as well tell a globe denier that the world is round. All you will hear back is where is the curve? All hail... well you know who. bmm bmmm bmmm Another one bites the dust ... and another one and another one... sing it, Freddie.

BTW how could you possibly know what my Discord user name is? Because it is not jcwiggens. LOL what a total liar.
When you make a statement it is your duty to prove it. Why don't you find icstor's post and show us?

D

Deleted member 1481465

I see Icstor is still fobbing people off with excuses. 9 months now, is it? Hopefully people will start to remove their monthly donations to him until he proves he has a substantial update in August. 9 months of work should mean a massive update - if it even happens.

I donated to him for a few months before realising he's either lazy or manipulative with his placating posts.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017

BTW how could you possibly know what my Discord user name is? Because it is not jcwiggens.
I asked where you got the date from since you are the only one I've seen giving a concrete date. Instead you suggest I'm defending Icstor? How is asking for a confirmation on a release date acting "as a zealot of truth" or any of that other nonsense?
If anyone can show me a source for an 6/8 release date I'll be happy to see it and believe it.
But yeah I'm the Kool-Aid drinker for asking for a source from someone, even though the same guy constantly tells people not to believe everything they read.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I see Icstor is still fobbing people off with excuses. 9 months now, is it? Hopefully people will start to remove their monthly donations to him until he proves he has a substantial update in August. 9 months of work should mean a massive update - if it even happens.

I donated to him for a few months before realising he's either lazy or manipulative with his placating posts.
Then you simply can donate when we have an update.Nobody is forcing you to support him all the time.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Does anybody know what's going on with the percent completed not updating? It's been stuck on 70% for a long time now. Is ICSTOR having a problem "getting back in the saddle" since his return from vacation? At this rate it'll be a year before he completes the latest release.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Folks , jcwiggens seems to be a fanatical fan of Milfy city and Icstor he is just suffering a meltdown over no updates. Pretending not to give a fuck ,when in fact, he is the giving all the fucks.
There literaly seems to be no one more worried about the updates than jcwiggens

• Haha
Reactions: roro and johnelros

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Btw is it me or is strange that icstor was going to release partly of this new update before he went awol but he never promised he could release before his timely vacation.. but now he could have atleast released some part of the sister story right ??

That way we know he was atleast doing stuff, now that he was back. Their has been enough time he could released partialy update till the full update was completed.

Because looking at his patreon page the new update could be months away.. maybe more who knows..

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If I remember correctly, he mentioned that Caroline's content was already finished before resting for health reasons.
Then he could have released this part like he promised before he went awol.. The only reason he did not because at that time this part was not completed.. But seeing that new update could be months away this is just simple gesture to release this part before the complete version is finished is the right thing to do.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Then he could have released this part like he promised before he went awol.. The only reason he did not because at that time this part was not completed.. But seeing that new update could be months away this is just simple gesture to release this part before the complete version is finished is the right thing to do.
This would've been a bad idea. After v0.3 complaints were rising, it was the first and last attempt at faster updates (i.e. less content) and you can be sure this will never happen again.
Releasing an unfinished v0.6 wouldn't have been received very well.

btw the new update is NOT months away, its release is due next month.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I dont believe that the way patreon is updated it will take much longer the 1 month for release it has been 3 weeks and it still says 70 % it took 1 month and half to even go from 65 to 70.. this update could be 3 month away tops..

Btw where did you hear it is an August release ?? from what i remember it was suppose to be 8th of June release did you accidently revert the numbers so it looked like 6th of August ?

Icstor never mentioned this game was going to be released in August. unless i missed some posts. :unsure:

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont believe that the way patreon is updated it will take much longer the 1 month for release it has been 3 weeks and it still says 70 % it took 1 month and half to even go from 65 to 70.. this update could be 3 month away tops..

Btw where did you hear it is an August release ?? from what i remember it was suppose to be 8th of June release did you accidently revert the numbers so it looked like 6th of August ?

Icstor never mentioned this game was going to be released in August. unless i missed some posts. :unsure:
Back in June.

Hello again everyone! I'm back after a short break!

My break actually ended a little while ago, but I decided not to add a new post immediately because I wanted to check if I can go back and continue working on the game like I used to.

As I said in my last post, there will be some changes. I’ll be working on the characters I want to work and I’m in the mood to do so. The polls tier will remain, but It will affect different things than character selection for future updates.

Okay, I think that’s enough small talk - it’s time for some real news on the game!

Version 0.6
I decided to expand this update by adding the neighbors into it. Version 0.6 will contain Caroline, Celia, and the Neighbours content. After such a long wait between updates everyone would feel disappointed if there was a small amount of new content. The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August / v0.7 in October / v0.8 in December. I hope that there will be no more delays in releases.
The 65% progress bar will be stay like that for a while to represent the real current progress since I am expanding the scope of this next update to include the neighbours.

Polls

The polls will be sent directly via private messages and the result will be posted a few days later for everyone to see. The polls here on Patreon are too restrictive so I prefer to use my old method for gathering data.

Hardware
I have some good news here. I have invested in an x11 graphics card 1080ti. It's not as fast as I wanted it to be for animations, but the change in rendering speed is very noticable. It should be good enough for this year.

As a reminder, those who pledged for the months when I was on break and one month before that will receive this update for free. If you want, you can even cancel your pledge for August when the game will be released since you will receive it anyway via PM.

Now that I’ve finished writing this update I’m going back to render the next batch of scenes.
I’m working a little differently than before. Previously, I would work from morning until night, and it burned me out. I now have a planned schedule for everything and I promised myself that I’ll not work outside my planned hours. I'll be taking better care of my health from now on. I hope it will not affect the amount of renders per release. Perhaps if I work smart I may even increase it? We’ll see. :)

Thank you again for your continued support over the past four years. I really appreciate it! :)

Sil1998

Nov 8, 2017
Im not sure how much its going to help people now, but for the splash screen defined twice errors, if you get those via Unren trying to enable console, when you run that it creates a file in the game folder which should have lines of code like:
Python:
init 999 python:
    config.developer = True
    config.console = True
just delete the first line and you should be able to use console as well as not have those errors show up. Sorry if this is a double post, tried to search this up in this thread but couldnt find this posted.

EDIT: by first line i mean the config.developer line

Reactions: Thermophob

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

No I think that most make the mistake to turn v.6 release in august into 6-th august:)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes