timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
Thanks. I have been tracking that patch too but Powerbabe's is more important, I think. Once Powerbabe is done, I'll see how the two patches differ and which combo gives the best gameplay. A few months ago timbukalso said he'll keep up with Powerbabe's patch and harmonize his own with new versions of the former to avoid conflicts so there's reason to believe in the end we'll have good options.
I am, indeed, keeping my mod up to date with Powerbabe's mod. In fact, I just uploaded a new version corresponding to version 0.5 of the Content Restoration Mod.

With that said, as of version 0.4 of the Content Restoration Mod, I think Powerbabe restored all of the media from 0.71b of the original game. So, as I rewrite more and more of the game, there will likely be less and less to merge into my mod from Powerbabe's future versions. (Indeed, when I merged version 0.5 of the Content Restoration Mod into my mod there were already many changes that I didn't incorporate because they were in scenes that I'd already rewritten, more extensively.)

Reactions: manneychin
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes