dunhill

May 3, 2017
Well i guess i'll just skip this update, not that i was that hyped for it anyways
if you skip this update you may be waiting til next yr for the next update... lol
its a shame tho, the game dev took so long with this update and on top of that hes only focusing on two charaters, all that time i would've guessed that he completed the whole game...

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
if you skip this update you may be waiting til next yr for the next update... lol
its a shame tho, the game dev took so long with this update and on top of that hes only focusing on two charaters, all that time i would've guessed that he completed the whole game...
Welcome to Milfy City ;)

liuj31

Jun 14, 2020
Just downloaded. The game can't progress past the blue suitman monologue in the beginning. It always freezes and stops responding. I got an error message as follows>>>
While running game code:
Exception: Could not set video mode.

Is it an issue on my end or is there a way I can fix it?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Just downloaded. The game can't progress past the blue suitman monologue in the beginning. It always freezes and stops responding. I got an error message as follows>>>
While running game code:

Compressed version?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No

----------------------------

By the way, Judy was made by Icstor. Is he working on an update? :unsure:
I'd suspect that he atleast for the appearance of things needs to show he is still involved with the project... otherwise this would turn into a complete franchise... so he is likely doing the minimum work and calls it his game by the end of the day

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

liuj31

Jun 14, 2020
^Specifically in
While running game code:

File "game/scripts/intro.rpy", line 102, in <module>

liuj31

Jun 14, 2020
Try replacing this file in the Game folder.
You may not have fully downloaded the archive. The Mega has a 4GB limit, and the game weighs more.
Update: progressed past the blue suitman to what I think is the beginning of the prologue (first screenshot). It just buffers with not responding for a while with every click so it might just be me.
>The second screenshot is what my game folder currently looks like

liuj31

Jun 14, 2020
Try replacing this file in the Game folder.
You may not have fully downloaded the archive. The Mega has a 4GB limit, and the game weighs more.
Sorry for spamming, but Second update:

Updated my graphics drivers and DirectX; seems to be running more smoothly now. Thanks for your efforts to help Alpine Eagle!

Reactions: Alpine Eagle
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes