HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Well Icstor said the update will fully focus on Sarah and Judy. Maybe there will be some content with Sarah's friend, but I don't think anyone will receive any content that is independent of those two.

Judy getting an update with no content for Celia or Linda is kinda weird though, considering the hints she's supposed to be this puppet master behind the scenes. I wonder if her story will get woven into the story of the other characters retroactively.
If it doesn't get mentioned from here on, talk about a plot hole.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the next update will be the last and he'll rush the ending like he did with each and every one of his games so no surprises there
He claimed to want to go through with the original plan of actually finishing his first game for real
are you sure ? so bad news i love this game, hope it's not the last
noone knows for sure as he changes his mind as other people clothes

Reactions: Cyberious

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
This thread is turning into such a funny fiesta. Plot holes, finished at 1.0, Judy&Sarah update only? etc.
Some of us are even happy with an UPDATE, just a fcking update. After playing with his balls long enough ICSTOR wants to give out another update and sadly that is what people want. If you look into anything else about this game in detail then be sure that you will find its faults and shortcomings very easily. Just stay on course before you get pissed off and dissapointed. Less expectations=huge suprise or high expectations=angry&dissapointed crowd.

Reactions: longboarder13

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He claimed to want to go through with the original plan of actually finishing his first game for real
But...he DID finish his first game! Robot's Touch was finished!

Oh...I see what you meant. You mean he's going to finish a game for the first time. Funny. But not accurate - He finished Robot's Touch, Taboo Request, Incest Story 1 and Milf's Control. He kind of phoned in Incest Story 2 and Milf's Villa.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I broke my game Q_Q apparently if you trigger two events right on a weekend event, or at least the one I did, it ended weekend content completely and I'm locked out of the mom route...not really saying much about this but to warn people to be careful :p

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I broke my game Q_Q apparently if you trigger two events right on a weekend event, or at least the one I did, it ended weekend content completely and I'm locked out of the mom route...not really saying much about this but to warn people to be careful :p
How did you launch several events at once, if after launching an event, we are transferred to the event itself, making it impossible to launch another one. For example, in event Caroline, when there is freedom of action, the time is rewound to Sunday, and events are run only on Fridays. And in Linda's event, time is rewound to Tuesday. So you specifically waited a week to launch another one? What for?

bruh11111

Jan 30, 2020
Hey guys. Milfy City was my first game and it looks to me like it wont be getting an update any time soon. Could some of you throw some suggestions my way for some new games? Preferably something complete. Hopefully y'all can help me as this seems to be a pretty chill community. Cheers!

Vauras

Jun 4, 2020
Reactions: goobdoob and Plake
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes