Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hey guys. Milfy City was my first game and it looks to me like it wont be getting an update any time soon. Could some of you throw some suggestions my way for some new games? Preferably something complete. Hopefully y'all can help me as this seems to be a pretty chill community. Cheers!
There are already a million posts in this thread with answers to such questions.

updated my ranked list with 14 more games 2dcg animated only enjoy incest lovers

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
But...he DID finish his first game! Robot's Touch was finished!

Oh...I see what you meant. You mean he's going to finish a game for the first time. Funny. But not accurate - He finished Robot's Touch, Taboo Request, Incest Story 1 and Milf's Control. He kind of phoned in Incest Story 2 and Milf's Villa.
Was rushed end, his games don't feel completed at all.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
How did you launch several events at once, if after launching an event, we are transferred to the event itself, making it impossible to launch another one. For example, in event Caroline, when there is freedom of action, the time is rewound to Sunday, and events are run only on Fridays. And in Linda's event, time is rewound to Tuesday. So you specifically waited a week to launch another one? What for?
so with the risk of spoiling, I'll explain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wowassault

May 26, 2017
No i'm not wrong because everyone knows this guy always rushes his games and this isn't going to be any different, he'll just get bored by the end of this year and start another project. He might pull another 3 updates just so he can say "it's done" but it will be rushed as always.

He'll just do the usual of just rushing another 3 updates and leaving the game with an awful ending just so he can say "i finished it"
Rushed? You call developing a RENPY game for over 2 and a half years (and still counting) rushed?

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys. Milfy City was my first game and it looks to me like it wont be getting an update any time soon. Could some of you throw some suggestions my way for some new games? Preferably something complete. Hopefully y'all can help me as this seems to be a pretty chill community. Cheers!
One is complete and the other is at middle i would say but both are masterpieces
https://f95zone.to/threads/depraved-awakening-v1-0-phillygames.4907/
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v0-6-1-phillygames.25739/

Aug 14, 2018
Both are extremely good. But they are in several ways not similar to MC. For example they are VN's while MC is not.

To provide you with a general approach: I would recommend doing the following (which is what I do to find "new" games or games similar to others): Go to "Latest Updates", sort by "weighted rating" (the star on the right hand side) and then add some tags to the filter (again on the right hand side). This will provide you with a list of games that have the chosen tags and are sorted by rating, so from "best" to "worst".

Of course you can exchange the "weighted rating" with some other quantity to sort by.

Hope this helps.

leopk

Apr 20, 2020
I downloaded 3 apk files that claimed to be with incest mod, but in all the characters are treated as friends of the mc ... does anyone have the link to the apk with incest?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Could u tell me how to change the names in the gamefiles then? I'm a complete noob
What, EXACTLY, do you want to change?

I looked through the code about 4 1/2 months ago; sometimes names are hardcoded, and sometimes they're used from a variable. See this post: #41,829

Reactions: Alpine Eagle
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes