RSanderson

Dec 1, 2019
His histroy was pretty good before creating milfy city 2016/17/18 , he made monthly updates and always delivered. It only happened recently 2019 that he went "rouge" the only thing is to wait and see if he can go back to his old roots. i mean lewdlab certainly did
That is questionable. In-C Story and Milf's Control don't seem "finished" to me, maybe it's my opinion; however, look at the number of updates each year for Milfy City, they have progressively decreased. Maybe the size of content varies (larger or smaller), but seeing how it became like this, the trend typically explains everything.
You're right Lewdlab certainly got back to form, even now he's working on Midnight Paradise's next update (anyone reading this, try Midnight Paradise, it's really good), but that does not excuse ICSTOR "rougeness". Lewdlab's current actions proves himself right, ICSTOR's current actions doesn't.
Look, both Lewdlab and ICSTOR created some fantastic games, we can both agree to that. However, I cannot condone ICSTOR's actions so far. I truly hope Milfy City will be completed, I don't like leaving anything thing unfinished.
Perhaps time will tell whether we are right and wrong, but from what we can see so far...

Reactions: otranu and Tarona

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
how to find what i missing i have relations 4/5 5/5 3/5 2/5 3/5 spin i circle don`t know what to do ???

hari98521

Feb 17, 2018
I haven't been following this for long time? Are there any content added to therapists?
(I forgot the name of the therapist so wasn't able to identify from changelog)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I haven't been following this for long time? Are there any content added to therapists?
(I forgot the name of the therapist so wasn't able to identify from changelog)
No... but again if you are the praying type you might get blessed with the next Update, whenever if ever it drops

mhoyko

Jan 23, 2020
When ICSTOR releases the new update it will be like when our grandparents saw the man reach the moon. We will all remember forever what we were doing and where we were at that time... Ok, seriously, am I the only one who is already waiting for the new game of our great messiah from now on? hehehehe

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Not sure if you're actually aware of what "simp" means. o.0

A.k.a.: Nobody here is trying to please ICstor...
(Just a heads-up for any future use of the word)
Or, perhaps he meant the actual definition, not something on urban dictionary.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Klaigh and Plake
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes