RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
Or, perhaps he meant the actual definition, not something on urban dictionary.
Balance of probabilities, with Simp coming back into the modern vernacular, especially in online communication? I'd imagine it's more likely he means the Urban dictionary meaning. No one has used Simp as a generic insult in decades.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Balance of probabilities, with Simp coming back into the modern vernacular, especially in online communication? I'd imagine it's more likely he means the Urban dictionary meaning. No one has used Simp as a generic insult in decades.
But is the context "the idiots are being idiots", or is it "the yes-men are being yes-men"? I think it's the former, since there aren't too many people defending ICSTOR.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
But is the context "the idiots are being idiots", or is it "the yes-men are being yes-men"? I think it's the former, since there aren't too many people defending ICSTOR.
Weeeeeell, I think his reply speaks volumes (a part of me is still hoping he was just joking, since he MUST have seen the previous pages of ICstor roasting):

Oh but you are pleasing him.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Well, let's see...
I wasn't happy either that ICSTOR put Milfy City onhold do develop his new game.
But at least it looks like he's going to release another update within the next few weeks.
Hopefully he'll at least release an update every quarter of the year until he finishes this game...

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
Well, let's see...
I wasn't happy either that ICSTOR put Milfy City onhold do develop his new game.
But at least it looks like he's going to release another update within the next few weeks.
Hopefully he'll at least release an update every quarter of the year until he finishes this game...
What ever your smoking send it my way..... dont think he is even at 1 update a year at this point.... this update was supposed to be out in December 2019.

Reactions: LittleIr

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
What ever your smoking send it my way..... dont think he is even at 1 update a year at this point.... this update was supposed to be out in December 2019.
Well, he put it officially on hold at least.
Rambling around won't help your case either.

NPC04

May 12, 2017
Well, let's see...

its 80% finished I think that means it going to take atleast 3 more months

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Not sure if you're actually aware of what "simp" means. o.0

A.k.a.: Nobody here is trying to please ICstor...
(Just a heads-up for any future use of the word)
At this point that word is so overused that it basically lost its meaning

Reactions: N7's Slut

Chimmy

Oct 2, 2017
Christ I haven't checked on this game in over a year and it still isn't done?! Guess I gotta see what changed but damn

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
I don't know what's more painful, waiting for an update or knowing that we've waited this long for a Sara update.

Then you have that realization that you won't see your favorite girl until another 2 years minimum because all of his effort was wasted on this gremlin.
Ok I know I'm a slowpoke on this, but this only a sara update? So worst girl in the game is what we've been waiting on this long?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Ok I know I'm a slowpoke on this, but this only a sara update? So worst girl in the game is what we've been waiting on this long?
Especially if in the meantime you've checked the fan art thread on this game and found out some artists can make her in fact quite atractive, in comparison to what she looks like ingame...

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes