boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Well, he put it officially on hold at least.
Rambling around won't help your case either.
Development hasn't been officially on hold since June 2019. Did you perhaps read the "latest" post on Icstor's homepage and thought it was from this year? 0.7 was supposed to be released every month since December, the only exception being the months were Icstor went dark completely.

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
i don't know why people are still waiting for this game....this game doesn't deserve the love it is getting....it's dev is just thriving on the small dumb patreons who are still supporting him.....i am no developer, but one thing i do know is that it doesn't take that much time to bring an update....if the developer is having trouble finding time for this project then he should just abandon it...but of course he will not....he is getting money for not doing anything....and it's a request to F95zone team to remove the game from trending no.1....cause i highly doubt there will be any update anytime soon and even if it does, still it doesn't deserve to be trending....the dv is just misusing our love....

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i don't know why people are still waiting for this game....this game doesn't deserve the love it is getting....it's dev is just thriving on the small dumb patreons who are still supporting him.....i am no developer, but one thing i do know is that it doesn't take that much time to bring an update....if the developer is having trouble finding time for this project then he should just abandon it...but of course he will not....he is getting money for not doing anything....and it's a request to F95zone team to remove the game from trending no.1....cause i highly doubt there will be any update anytime soon and even if it does, still it doesn't deserve to be trending....the dv is just misusing our love....
Not defending Icstor, he is milking his patrons.

But do not male light of how much time it takes to develop a game. There is a reason why most games around here take anytime between 2-4 months between updates. They may do this for love but it doesn't make it a easy job/side job or hobby.;)

By the way, it is trending because people keep posting and visiting (likely a lot) this thread in a short time interval.

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
Not defending Icstor, he is milking his patrons.

But do not male light of how much time it takes to develop a game. There is a reason why most games around here take anytime between 2-4 months between updates. They may do this for love but it doesn't make it a easy job/side job or hobby.;)

By the way, it is trending because people keep posting and visiting (likely a lot) this thread in a short time interval.
i completely agree with you...but the amount of update we got for the 2-3 years is just heart breaking....many game got finished during this period...i used to be a fan of this game....but not anymore though....i don't know if i will even download the update even if it come today......

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Wait even with corona taking center stage this guy can't find time to work on what he's getting paid to? Wow.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
What is available of the game deserves ALL THE LOVE it get's, because a lot people like what was made so far! That the dev milks his patreons by playing dead is another story, but if everybody would act according to the beginning of your post (and yeah: I stopped reading after that), EVERY game that is not released as v1.0 should not get any attention....!

Reactions: noquent

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Actually why is this game not tagged as "abandoned"? I thought that's what happened when no update came after a while, like 3 or 6 months or something.

Reactions: stickitinher22

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Not quite.

Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

ICSTOR posted on May 22
Thx for the answer, so "abandoned" is when he goes MIA on patreon as well.

Maybe he decided right after posting his last post on Patreon to drop everything and save Chuck? Which would mean btw he's truly a moron, since Chuck needs no one to save him.

51GGFVZRM3L._AC_.jpg

Reactions: Trapezio and Plake

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Well... He said he will finish MC even though he's bored of it.
He also said somewhere that his next projects will definitely be shorter.

We'll see how it works out though.
He can say whatever and then do something else or do nothing, there is nothing we can do About it

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
its so classic of him to "disappear" it takes nothing to do an update post... unless there nothing to say xd then I would understand...

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes