dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
just wondering, have there been any rummers about the twins? will they ever comeback (in either ending)? also sorry if this has been discussed before, but i got 26 pages of results just searching "twins" and most of the first few pages were just about them being hot
Bro, it's a struggle, year long wait all for the very likely outcome that he just stops this game all together just to finish the MAIN characters. When not even the mom is updated you're expecting a throw-away lay/storyline to get updated? lol.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Its funny to read the first couple pages of this thread, and then skip ahead to last couple pages. Everyone was so hype on page1-2 and now, several yeas later and 46k posts. The mood has changed, somewhat, lol

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Its funny to read the first couple pages of this thread, and then skip ahead to last couple pages. Everyone was so hype on page1-2 and now, several yeas later and 46k posts. The mood has changed, somewhat, lol
unfortunately the mood has always been like this. icstor does great work but has trouble keeping a schedule. so there are constantly people screaming scam (most are not even supporters). although i will admit that this has been a very long time compared to the past few years.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I don't understand how this game is still the nº 1 in this forum
Because of this virtuous circle :
It's top 1, therefore everyone looking at top games will eventually try this game and rate it, which will maintain it top 1.
Additionally, the developer arousing a lot of controversy due to his shitty behavior makes people react, which maintain the thread top 1.

It's a good game, there are actually better games around here, it's just that they ain't as popular so they ain't in the toplist.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
can someone send me the discord link cause the one o first page is invalid

hateyoureno

Aug 1, 2017
There's one thing I know about production is this:

"Do quality work, turn it in on time, don't be a dick. If you do at least two of these and you'll be fine."

ICSTOR's work is great, but giving how there hasn't been an update for a while and when people ask him for one he bans them, he's breaking the last two. It funny. All he had to do was either pick up the slack or be nice about his reasons for his procrastination. Even if that reason is a lie it would have bought himself some more time. But nope, he had to be a lazy asshole.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes