O...D

Apr 21, 2020
You have completed all the available content. Unfortunately, now you will have to wait like most people here have been doing for 9 months.
Ok thanks for the information ! There should be a warning at the end of each versions : "Go do something else for a while"

Reactions: Aristos
Jul 6, 2019
That's the type of mindset his simp supporters have on patreon. Needless to say they are the root cause of it. If he lost 50% of his donations we'd see an update in 2 weeks.
One can hope and cut off the supply of money. I donated back in the day. I don't get people who piss away money when it takes 10 seconds to log in and manage donations.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
Baron Games Serious question here, if you are planning on moving on to your own game development at some point is there not an element of risk involved when working for/with such an unreliable dev such as Icstor.

Were still waiting on his latest post you thought was coming a few weeks ago, somethings with Icstor just dont change

Reactions: Marzapane

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Is there a way to start playing in the middle of the game or something? I am using a new PC so my old save is gone

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I was really looking forward to this game when it first came out.
But not anymore.
I emptied my mind.
Time passes.
A good game comes out again.
Now I don't even remember the contents and characters of this game. :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
When you guys start spending hours and hours of time developing games, then I’ll start paying attention to the whining.

Believe me, I’m waiting for an update as well. But for now I’m going to wait and look forward to the next update. At least it’s not likely abandoned, and I’ll take hope from that!
No one has to start developing a game to see that ICSTOR isn't giving it his all, which you should assume with his monthly income. Look around on this side, here are a shit ton of devs who make games that are better or at least as good, release way more frequent and don't even have a third or quarter of the income he has. Thats the funny part, he has better hardware than almost everyone else, should know coding perfectly after all these years and the writing for milfy isn't exactly rocket science because its a extremly simple generic story.

Yes if you are developing a game fulltime you spend a lot of time of the day doing it but you can't actually be serious and say that he is doing. I know enough devs who really work on their games and see the hours they spend and see how long updates take for them with their hardware.

keepitrollin

Apr 17, 2019
I'm dumbfounded by over 6,700 people who donate to this guy on monthly basis for no reason at all. All of those 6,700+ people could split their donations across 5-10 devs that put out equally great content MUCH more regularly, and have great connetion with the audience. Unfortunately, the small guys that work hard get dumped on, while this guy banks a ridiculous amount of free cash on monthly basis. This is hilarious and depressing to watch at the same time. But what do I know, right? i'm here to mooch off some free stuff hahaha :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos and CidR

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
v0.2 - May 2018
v0.3 - June 2018
v0.4 - August 2018
v0.5 - November 2018
Xmas - December 2018

Then 2019 came along and the game died. Update v0.6 was an abomination and it clearly showed that ICSTOR didn't care for the game anymore.
Haven't played this since 0.5c, it will be saddening to see if 0.6 is as bad as you say it is, knowing the game was once good, beautiful and I would say, one of the best.

Reactions: Fharmut0

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
I'm dumbfounded by over 6,700 people who donate to this guy on monthly basis for no reason at all. All of those 6,700+ people could split their donations across 5-10 devs that put out equally great content MUCH more regularly, and have great connetion with the audience. Unfortunately, the small guys that work hard get dumped on, while this guy banks a ridiculous amount of free cash on monthly basis. This is hilarious and depressing to watch at the same time. But what do I know, right? i'm here to mooch off some free stuff hahaha :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Looking at his patreon stats found we can see that he really is loosing a lot of patrons though and I guess this is why.

Its saddening.

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
I was downloading this game but you guys are saying that the latest update 0.6 is bad and all that stuff, so I'm going to wait for a few months and come back to check and download again when you guys say thats its good.

I don't want to ruin my good memories.

See you all when the next update comes in a couple of months.

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
Looking at his patreon stats found we can see that he really is loosing a lot of patrons though and I guess this is why.

Its saddening.
Looks more like he gets most of them back in end of the month

jimmytango488

May 21, 2019

Its saddening.
Jesus Christ $16,000 per month? Okay fuck this asshole and fuck his game. Everybody that's subbed right now drop it. Bleed this asshole dry. There is absolutely no excuse for not having biweekly updates at a minimum when you're making $192,000 per year minimum.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes