Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Do we know what age Icstor was when he started developing games? Because maybe he was a 14 y-o genius and now he's an 18-19 year old rich guy without a clue how to work as a team. No adult would be that clueless or irresponsible.
No idea what the rest of the team are working on... He has 1,000 employees, no wonder he can't coordinate such a massive staff! FFS.

I'm not fucking with you guys, I believed I couldn't be more surprised at this guy but I was utterly wrong.
He has other priorities... Making a guy with a worse rig than his take care of the animations...
What does he want all those colossal graphic cards for then? Didn't he state Baron would take care of the renders while he would work on the animations? I bet his priorities mean spending 6 months designing the characters for his new, best ever game while Baron does all the artistic work for MC.
Poor Baron must be freaking out with what he's encountered so far. His impression shines through in his message already, even though he has been very polite and subtle.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Do we know what age Icstor was when he started developing games? Because maybe he was a 14 y-o genius and now he's an 18-19 year old rich guy without a clue how to work as a team. No adult would be that clueless or irresponsible.
No idea what the rest of the team are working on... He has 1,000 employees, no wonder he can't coordinate such a massive staff! FFS.

I'm not fucking with you guys, I believed I couldn't be more surprised at this guy but I was utterly wrong.
He has other priorities... Making a guy with a worse rig than his take care of the animations...
What does he want all those colossal graphic cards for then? Didn't he state Baron would take care of the renders while he would work on the animations? I bet his priorities mean spending 6 months designing the characters for his new, best ever game while Baron does all the artistic work for MC.
Poor Baron must be freaking out with what he's encountered so far. His impression shines through in his message already, even though he has been very polite and subtle.
You can render remotely, he doesn't have to sit on ICSTOR's lap. And I do hope ICSTOR is at least part-time working on his new game. It would be stupid if he wasn't.

Reactions: vmaks

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You can render remotely, he doesn't have to sit on ICSTOR's lap. And I do hope ICSTOR is at least part-time working on his new game. It would be stupid if he wasn't.
The guy hired to render still pics has stated that he had to "learn high quality animations in a short amount of time", as well as that his "rig isn't the best so it has been taking me a while."
If Icstor is reading us he might pick you up on that idea of rendering remotely, but that's not what's happening right now.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018

1000 employees? what?
Anyway, I'm not sure about the age of ICSTOR. maybe 20? He acts like a spoiled 12-13 year old though and don't know what hard work is because he never experienced it. Most of the time I don't wanna go to work, but I still do because I have to. ICSTOR has no clue what that means because he keep getting paid staying at home chilling.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
What new game?
I could be wrong but my guess is Icstor is making a new game called I am con artist and the plot of the game is the MC pretends to be a game developer in order to scam people. The default name of the MC is Icstor and on the title screen of the game in very small print it says.. Based on a true story.

I have no inside information but I am pretty sure this is the plot of his next game (con job).

D

Deleted member 1481465

I hope Lolstor is okay and hard at work on the latest update.

Aug 28, 2017
Making a guy with a worse rig than his take care of the animations...
So that the excuses will write themselves, basically.

Are there going to be Sex scenes along with the Minor Characters like
1. Girl at pool at the school
2. Then Girl in the classroom
3. Woman in the sex Store etc
hahahahahahaha

giphy.gif

BulletsInTarget

Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to proceed?

I already completed (did everything) the last released version of the game, but I haven't opened it for a long time and I wait for the new update.

Recently I went to open the game and I can't do it anymore. It is showing an error.

What can I do?
How to download the completed game, for example?

I don't want to have to do it all over again.

Dokata

Sep 1, 2018
man this game was one of the first I ever played from this genre and it pretty much ruined every other game for me in terms of render quality and animation. With that being said, I 100% agree with your sentiment in regard to his upload freqency. Working months on a big new update is fine, but this release will probably be another 1 - 2 hours of additional gameplay... which is frankly just rude to his patreons. I can not talk about his working situation or the issues he is facing, but it does not surprise me that games like "being a dik" surpassed him in popularity (although he still has more patreons)

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
What does he want all those colossal graphic cards for then? Didn't he state Baron would take care of the renders while he would work on the animations?
Yes, Icstor did say Baron would work on side characters while he would "focus mainly on Sara's content and all animations". But how are you still suprised? Remember what a buggy mess 0.6b was after 6 weeks of testing even though Icstor allegedly has a programer? Remember all the times his discord mods directly contradict previous or upcoming Patreon posts? Remember when he recently disappeared for 2.5 months? Why would you then think he is actuallly coordinating a team?

I wouldn't be suprised if Icstor directly contradicts Baron in his next post like: "Hey guys, progress is going really well. Our new member has finished working on his scenes so he is actually waiting for me to finish the animations. So absent any unforseen problems, I think we will release a big update next month :)"

Last edited:

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I would also be very interested to know when the game gets a new update .....
You may as well ask for the ability to pick the winning lotto numbers. Icstor is a scammer and he only updates the game enough to string the money along. The latest statement from him said he was going to up date soon, take that for whatever you think it is worth. The likely outcome is sometime this year or next year he will push out a crap end to the game and then announce his new game which he says will be amazing. This next game will get a couple of updates and then he will disappear for long, long periods of time. He is not really a game developer as much as a scammer that uses the game as the con job.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes