Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Bloody hell an update it's only took 1 and a half years to do. I hope it's going to take me longer than 2 hours to complete it..
Uh, no, it most certainly won't.

Here's a walkthrough if you want to use it:

Assuming you've done all of Sara's route so far, here's the walkthrough for the new content:

Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom

hasagawa

Feb 8, 2018
i saw lots of alerts on this topic, reminds me I have played the game 2 years ago, which is 0.6 or something. now I'm back, can any body tell me whats the latest version now?

TsugaruBoi2k

Jun 4, 2017
First of all, it's not a bug. It was in 0.6b as well, it's just not documented in the Walkthrough that well.

And for people asking the same goddamn question over and over again, use the site's SEARCH feature in the upper right hand corner. OR look back over the last several pages because you know what? I've been answering this question hundreds of times since the update to every Tom, Dick, Harry, Jane, Joe, Dave & Spot in this thread & Lain's mod thread.

It was the only thing I did yesterday ALL day is pointlessly repeat myself for people who don't have any common sense to look for the answers on their own and use the SITE'S features or look back for the right answer for themselves because you know what? It's NOT a hard answer to find. Even going back 10-15 or so pages and I'm pretty damn sure it's there if you just LOOK!!
I DID LOOK for that solution and NO LUCK when trying to trigger the event for Celia's Mission from the walkthrough.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
As you can see, this is not a joke or a dream.
To paraphrase the words of one writer, the news of the game's death was greatly exaggerated. ;)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
As you can see, this is not a joke or a dream.
To paraphrase the words of one writer, the news of the game's death was greatly exaggerated. ;)
Gotta love Twain. Read most of his works, have some leather bound collection book of his around here somewhere. Like 5 or 6 volumes altogether or something like that. Anyway, thought I'd interject that whether ya'll care or not :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: L0thar

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
That's true enough. I have 54 of them now (facepalms) and eventually they turned out to be mostly from the people I ignored or eventually ignored, so yeah, I guess I get the last laugh :)
Don't worry about facepalms. They mean that you have your own opinion, and unfortunately not everyone is able to objectively discuss or recognize the fact that someone may have a different opinion. I can see that you are kind and often help others get through problems in the game, and I personally value you for it, and I think not only me. Just do your job and enjoy. :)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes