Ren'Py - Completed - Milfy City [v1.0e] [ICSTOR]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

Story is average kinda dumb but cute with a kind and creepy young MC. Game is give a free feeling because you can choose what you want to do with which character and when. Thats good for custom route order or ignore characters if don't like them. Game mechanism smoth except selectation and combination of items that kind of advanture games before turn of the millennium. Renders and animations are top class and the game realy working for me if I see the whole package.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

minipplrock

This game is very good, there is definitely a reason why its on the front page of F95Zone.

The artwork is fantastic, the story is really good, and there is a decent amount of content to keep you entertained for a night or two.

I do find the older sister story a bit annoying, no spoilers here but give the game a go and you may or may not agree.

Definitely deserving of a 5/5 rating in my opinion and I'll be playing every update I can.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Caroline is probably the best thing happened this game, her character, design, and the relationship development she has with MC is pretty enjoyable and it's one of best romance developments I have seen in adult games.
    + We have pretty good art style and quality.
    + We have well-made & hot animations for sex scenes along with a lot of different positions/angles.

Bad Points
    - The game is sandbox and navigation is pretty annoying, everything is too manual, you can't even go straight to the map or you can't use timeskip button while you are in buildings and gotta sleep, etc, or you can't sleep and pass the day right away, instead you gotta click navigation over and over again until you reach your bed, and doing this over and over again for every ingame day just to skip next day is simply painful.
    - The game is very inconsistent when it comes to content, it's already 6 years old and it should have had proper endings at this point, but instead DEV keeps avoids making updates, waits for a year or so and not delivers updates, then decides to call this unfinished game ''completed'' and release on Steam, says he will give endings as a DLCs, etc... Considering even unfinished game coming this point taken 6 years, I'm gonna assume all those solo endings, and harem ending, etc, will take another 6 years...

For The End
    If 2-3 years ago someone asked me anything about this game I would say its one of best adult games ever made, but considering all negative points I'm not sure it deserve that anymore. And honestly if DEV delivered endings with ''completed'' tag he would redeem himself at least little bit, but he not delivering the endings, releasing the game on Steam with Completed tag, saying he will deliver endings with DLCs, etc, was just unacceptable...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Oleksa

The game is absolutely perfect. The graphics are awesome, girls are hot, the main hero is not another 12-year-old-slim-as-f*ck boy. And the story is fine. Sex scenes for any mentally health person may desire. 5 stars, no sh*t.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Prodigy3

I am amazed about this game

+:

"many female characters"
    "animations"
    "Many hours of content"
    "Celia and Webcam part of content"
    "Simple language"

One big -

Very long time of waiting for new version. It is really annoying.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

verygoodlewds

Good:
    Many hours of quality content, time doesn't feel wasted.
    Good dialogue, diverse characters
    INCEST PATCH oh mommy yes
    Few boring moments, because there are so many options.
    Start a new storyline whenever you want, no deadlines. Do all at once/one at a time.
    Funny.

Nope:
    it's not finished yet but it's being worked on! active discord and community
  7. 3.00 star(s)

skyrimhunter97

The characters are like most games on this site, you are the only boy with two sisters and a mother who is not happy with her sex life.

The MC has no personality really, just wants to fuck anything with tits, again like most games on this site. Also, again what is up with the MC's always having oversized cocks? Standing about a foot away from his sister and still able to touch her in the stomach with it

The story and processing are confusing if you don't use the walkthrough as their any hints on what to do now, just randomly talking to people at different times of the day.

Lastly, who in their right mind wants to ask their teacher out on a date, let alone in front of the entire school in a hallway.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

yunmaster

Version 0.6 is actually a bit disappointing.
    There are several reasons.
    1. It's a big update, but it's not much added.
    2. The image added to the Secret Gallery has a lot of duplicate images. Only the angle changed...
    3. A mini-game that is boring and forcing repetition.
    4. Unfinished events.
    1) It is awkward because there is no animation in the event.
    2) Comparing the events of caroline and linda, the events of caroline are too low quality.(background, story)
    And I personally recommend that you finish the story of the existing characters and create a new one.
    Overall, I feel like I've released an incomplete version very quickly.
    But it took me a year...

And it's been a month since 0.6 came out.
    But there is no information on the next version, nor is 0.6 animation complete.
    This was the best game I've seen here. Not anymore.
    See you two years later.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Really love the pace of the game and the story. I have played it to end (0.6 version).
    The models looks great and it have a nice game play and story.

But the mini games/quick time events with the ladder is not fun and takes to long to get through. Its just insane! who have so much difficulty with climbing on a ladder? I could walk up and down a ladder 10 times in real life the time it takes our protagonist to do it.

If i could add anything to the game it would be something with the dad doing something with with his daughter(s) to.

So if you like incest games with a sandbox element where the VN don´t fill up the whole game, you should give it try.

[Edit: from 5 stars to 3 due to the abandonment and the developer]
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Ascetic

The reason behind my average 3 stars rating for this game is that I'm actually very conflicted about it, and for those interested here's why :

- The Good: very simply put, the game has the best renders I've ever seen in the genre (during close-ups, the texture of the skin and of many other body details is uncanny). Not only the technical quality is top-notch, but the esthetics of most characters is really sublime.
    As if that wasn't enough, the game uses animations extensively, and they are incredibly smooth and well executed: you can see the bodies actually interacting and pushing against one anothers, with skin and muscles changing shape accordingly.
    All my respect to the author as a 3D artist, kudos!

-The Not-So-Good: the fact that the game was originally conceived as incest-themed is painfully obvious even after the re-writing of the dialogues, and even when compared to other games that had a similar evolution to conform to patreon standards. If that is not your kink at all, you're in for a pretty big mood-killer...
    The univeristy the MC attends screams high school from every wall, and what was originally the MC's younger sister (along with all the other female students) looks quite underage. In fact, the MC himself looks quite underage...
    Unfortunately, I don't think any amount of dialogue tweaking could fix all of the above without also a massive re-rendering of some characters and environments, and that is obviously out of the question.

To sum it up, if incest is your thing and underage characters don't bother you, this game (with the patch applied) is basically heaven on earth for you. If it isn't, I'd say it is still very much worth playing for the visuals alone, but be prepared for some (or much) frustration.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

kev0333

I actually enjoy the story. It's written fairly well, the story with the sisters is great. Kinda wish things happened similarly with my sister, if not with her friends. I'm fairly certain my dick might fall off. I know a lot of people complain about the recent large gap between updates. Hopefully they will be more frequent. The quality in my opinion; story, art, animations, is well worth the wait. I've played it through twice now since the update, still a good game the second time. The "punishment" by the teacher makes me laugh... forced to eat pussy!!! LOL
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Silenus2008

Incredibly hot mom & that teacher! woaw, loved the whole story
    The boobs are great too, would have been great if they had milf bushes but still they're awesome and hot ;)
    Recommended for all big breasted milfs lovers
  13. 5.00 star(s)

LucasLeels

Dude, there's nothing to talk about this game is really amazing, women also have nothing to talk about, I love Caroline, Celia and Linda, they are my favorites, ICSTOR games are great, I hope it's not your last game. Other than that, it just needs to improve the animation delay.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

jaimenazr

Story - 3/5
    Characters - 4/5
    Gameplay - 5/5
    Lewd - 5/5
    Renders and Animation - 6/5

This game is clearly at the top of lewd games. The game is very well made and continues to be hot even with repeated gameplay. Although the story is quite predictable, the quality of renders more than makes up for it. Play this game. You won't be disappointed.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Marzapane

I love the game. It is just the best. Incest (especially mom_son) , vanilla sex and love, pregnancy and feet are my main turns on. And well this game not only includes all of this (pregnancy in the future) but it does in the best way. I am not a patron but if the game was completed and costed like a ps4 game I would definitely buy it for 70 bucks. I love it. Unfortunately the waiting time was huge for this last update. No bullshit holds, it has been one year, and I am very sorry about that, given how much I like the game. That said let us talk about 0.6, just the Caroline piece because I basically do not care about non incest characters.

The update was good. The total amount of content was about 5 months of wait worth, nothing to do with the 11 we all experienced. Btw I see icstor was burned out and shit so I get it.

Caroline is hot af, only second to mommy, and sweet as well. Her character was developed quit well, with some psychological treats that make her more real. Although some phrases referred to her by the Mc sounded like some cheap romance poetry.

We got to make love to her 5 times, and that is real nice, especially given the implicit impregnation purpose. The sex scenes were nice, just missed one sweet missionary like the one we had with mom btw I guess it will come with new updates, maybe it will be the sweet lovemaking act that will make our sister pregnant.

To sum up her story is good, more believable that the one with mom, but a little bit worse than that. The picture of Caro pregnant in the last special menu was worth all the wait for me btw.

I was disappointed with the waiting time but it is ok since the game is that good. I only hope it does not die and that we will see new updates in less then 6 months. I am especially waiting to get mom pregnant.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

CommandarDickbutt

Simply put, most attractive women, best animations, funny plot line (suspend your belief on how people act in real life of course) and of course, Caroline. While it can feel clunky, it feels very far ahead than most other games I've played. Its the subtle things in pictures and loops that really immerse oneself, and Icst0r & co nail it better than anyone.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Ive-11

last i play this game is when the version is when the MC have sex with Linda and that the last ending also last i play,
    so this time i want react for last i have play this game not the new update,

the art : last i play the art is pretty cool, maybe the next update will be more awesome,
    the storyline : also last i play the sotry is really cool with MC cn have sex with Linda and betrayed her husband, im really like that story, and maybe the future update can added with pregnant story too

yeah i really hope the future update will added with pregnancy scene to and im giving 5 star because the story line, the milf char betrayed her husband
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Sampurn

Was waiting for it for so long .. All is great but ...
    For some reason I cannot trigger the Caroline story line for new update. I am stuck at the night BJ event, the next morning when I wake up, I get a text for a date and that's it. I cannot find her in the bedroom in the morning. Every time I go to sleep the same BJ event triggers. Is this a bug ? Can someone help me here ? The other content with the neighbours and Celia worked fine tho.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

algoz10

The renders are so good, the story a bit of cliche but is what we try to find in this kind of game.

But the animations and the models are top notch>

Can't recommend enough, just try it and i think you will bust a nice nut.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

ChuckyF16

This game is the gold standard by which I judge all others, and still stands as my favorite game. While not perfect, it is a fantastically sexy and fun game.
    The artwork is off the charts phenomenal, and every single woman in the game is surface of the sun hot. The story line is fun, engaging, often witty, and sometimes outright hilarious. The writing is also clean, and examples of typos are hard to find once past the beta stage.
    There some mini games, but I do not find them frustrating or difficult, nor are they too plentiful. There are numerous hidden scenes to find and collect, which to me only serves to help me slow down and enjoy the fantastic renders of even the most mundane scenes.
    No game is perfect, including this one. If I could ask for just one thing, it would be some sort of hint system, or at the very least a way of knowing whether or not I have found all of the available content in the story line. My fear playing games like this is that I have missed some important part of the story, then I worry if not done in correct sequence I will be unable to see those parts. Ok, I get it...this is my problem....but it detracts from my enjoyment, which is why some sort of progress tracker or hint system would be fantastic.
    But hands down, without a doubt, this is my favorite game.