Ren'Py - Completed - Milfy City Xmas 2018 Episode [ICSTOR]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DracoXXX

Not at the same level as the predecessor still quite enjoyable indeed & Even the sex scenes weren't that impactful(except mom & aunt scene that was fucking FANTASTIC) , still it's always nice to see our favourite milfys.
    The story isn't much felt more like a rushed project maybe to appease the fans for the time being. Even the sex scenes with teachers were without animations which was a big let down especially for me since I was looking forward to what kind of crazy kinky shit BDSM loving Celia was gonna pull. The only silver lining here was getting to see Caroline in gold chains(only) & Linda in those cute & sexy Christmas wear.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Renders are great but, to be honest, Milfy's Xmas episode actually adds little of value to the game itself. Sure, some more kinky scenes are interesting and so on, but the ones added don't do that much and the fact that it's independant from the main game means what you did there has no impact here, making the connection with this offshoot a tad off. Sure, it's not a bad (but short) experience, but it's very much below the level of the main game in every regard.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dahlia

How did I manage to not hear about this until now ?? This is top-notch ICSTOR, amazing models, fantastic renderings, highly arousing pictures and scenes.

Little to no grind of pretending-there's-a-deep story either. If you know the characters from Milfy City (which you absolutely should before playing this), strap yourself in for a perfect you-know-what-you-came-here-for experience instead !
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Hello_There_General

Even though it is a bit too short and somewhat inconsequential to the base game, the overall quality is still high and worth the brief time you will spend here. Linda's scene in the dressing room alone was worth the price of admission.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

tmathis

Loved this bite size game. Models are amazing, action was frequent. Lots of great scenes and hot dialogue. This game definitely made me take a look at other ICSTOR productions. Looking forward to more things from them in the future.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

longjohngold

A few extra scenes of smut featuring the ladies of Milfy City with no grind or plot or what have you ... the only noteworthy thing is I think it's the first time that action with some of them (like the therapist) has occurred as it didn't in the regular game yet (at least in the version I played) ... so if you're after a bit more of that go for it, but if you're really looking for something to get stuck into then this is like 10mins of content maybe (more if you wish to manually pixel hunt for some sweets to unlock extra images but someone was kinda enough to make a walkthrough, and they're nothing special ... other than maybe the one of the little sister crying while being caned).
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Sislo42

I really enjoyed this standalone Episode, I can't say anything bad about it but the only reason I gave it four stars is that it was too quick, found everything first time around would like more but I still like the game and as I mentioned before
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Disabled Account #1278362

Nice little side story for one of the best games out there. The renders, animations, and writing are all up to par as far as what to expect from the developer. While the original game is definitely 5 star, there are a few small things that keep this one from being 5 star in my opinion.

Pros
    - Amazing Characters (Sara is as cute as ever, Caroline as much of a babe, and Mom as much of a sultry goddess)
    - The scenes themselves are top quality.

Neutral
    - The dev chose to not have you go any farther sexually with any given character than you have been in the main game (I personally agree with that decision, as it would have felt cheap for example to take Sara's virginity here, but it is worth mentioning)
    - I would have liked to see a combination scene featuring 2 or all 3 of the main girls, but as with my previous point, if it is not included because it is planned for later in the main game, that is okay.

Cons
    - Even though they are clearly meant to be non-canon, I am personally not a fan of the bonus images containing my girls with other men.
    - The scenes, while up to expected quality standards, and having some positives (Caroline in those chains *drool* and Mom using you to dom Aunt Liza) lean a little to much into femdom for my tastes. One scene where the MC is incapacitated while the ladies work on/tease him would be enough, however that theme is present in basically all the dream scenes for some reason.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Tokoy

To a special release, the game is great!

PROS
    -Good renders
    -Awesome characters
    -Awesome sex scenes.
    -So so story...but it's just a special event, come on!

CONS
    -Too Short haha but come on! It's just a special event!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Dijkstra

Incredibly sexy characters and situations, not too much grinding.
    Also the main character is not a complete pussy or idiot which is refreshing in these kind of games.

Animations are also top notch so far. I'm really looking forward to the finished product.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

drmyers

I really enjoyed this game. The story was incedibly done. The graphics are top notch.

I can't wait for some future releases and expanding the story line.

P.S. incorporating more random encounters in the MC's bedroom, once the relationships get so far would be exciting addions to the game. I would rather that happen than have to go to the gallery or computer to see some of the best scenes over. It would make it seem more like an ongoing relationship. Just my 2 cents.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

♩♪♫ ŤЦ尺尺ØЛ ♫♪♩

what can i say, one of the greatest games ever released---nay, one of the greatest INCEST games released. this small diversion is a welcome addition, to tide everyone over till the next glorious update. I will not spoil anything other than as usual the quality of the renders are mama mia al dente and the sex scenes---THE SEX SCENESis woohee, someone hand me some milk coz I felt like I was eating something incredibly spicy. pictures are great but adding "moving pictures" is even better. overall this Milfy City Xmas Episode is one for the history books, long live ICSTOR!!
  13. 4.00 star(s)

wulfbar

Very good for a special edition. Writing, images and animation are on par with the main game and there's more content than I would have expected for a one-off seasonal special. It also cleverly mixes a little content in line with main story content while using a fantasy plot twist to give freedom for other fun events which would not fit with the main story without creating confusion.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

First and foremost this is a good one off story. Even if you haven't played the Milfy City you could have some fun with this, Especially if you are just looking for jerking material.

The problem I have which makes it only a 4 out of 5 stars is the fact that it is very short. The choices are pretty much meaningless since the game as it stands is just a one off thus any choices made don't really have any weight and are thus useless. The game it self is very linear and doesn't feel like it really needed to be a one off, as it stands this could have been part of the main game, since even the characters make multiple references to events that are supposed to have happened in the main game. Even when the characters are acting out of character it makes sense by the end of the story why they were acting that way.

Slight spoiler during one of the scenes with the Mom(Step mom? Incest patch ftw) they say something about it being risky to cum inside her, which has shown up in the main game, yet is doesn't seem to need be there since it doesn't affect this story.

Anyway small rant over.

My opinion is while this short side story is good, same quality you can expect from this creator, my fear is for the people actually supporting them financially that it could be felt like the resources that went to creating this game could have been better spent on creating content for the main game.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

For a Christmas special this was great, the scenes are all very good and the story has some funny moments mixed in with it.

Art/Renders 10/10
    Characters 9/10
    Sex 9/10
    Story 8/10
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Seraphiel

This holiday episode is golden, and fully deserves 5 stars!

Gameplay and storyline are exactly your expectation for the Milfy City franchise. The dialogue is solid and there's just enough storytelling to keep you entertained (but not so much as to detract from the real goodies).

Trust me: the h-scenes are alone worth the download. Tis the season for a fuckfest.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Paitryn

Excellent short holiday version. plays well to the regular games gameplay as well as giving some fantastic scenes while keeping it all short and sweet.

There really isn't much more to say about this game since it is such a small one meant for the holidays only.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Zenithtb

I think it was excellent and longer than I would have expected.

The only thing I thought was weird was that there were no, zero, scenes with both the sisters!!

I can state, if I were tripping my head off, having lewd fantasies, I can assure you that my mum ('mom'), and both my sisters would be servicing me, in the same room, at the same time :)

But apart from that, I was surprised, and thankful. Both the sisters looked super-cute in their own way and it was a lovely Christmas present.

Many thanks!
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1023239

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

I really enjoyed the overarching plot and twists in this game, as it encompasses all the classic elements of a good story. Although the standalone routes weren’t by any means remarkable, they were great at building suspense and a sense of urgency to figure out the pieces of the puzzle in order to solve the mystery. The universe of this games grows increasingly more complex and interesting the further you delve into the storyline. This demonstrates solid world-building and good storyline pacing by the writers.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

JohnJG

This is a very good addition to the ICSTOR canon. It was quite unexpected and the surprise was in the quality and length.

I'm sure there will be some who will find complaints, but this was a generous and welcome gift from @ICSTOR bearing in mind that it is a stand alone. The standard is being maintained well. I hope that he/she now takes a well earned Xmas break.