Aug 30, 2018
the candie unlocks the bonus pictures
go to the room and click on the snowman
once you've opened all the doors.
and find all the candies
you go into the living room.
there's a carpet - click and........
the end

so i've collected all the candy and I have my snowman glowing the same as you have shown in your screenshot, but I cant seem to interact with it.

is there supposed to be something that happens after?

edit: ok I just figured out what it is, this information is misleading. you have to click on the peace sign picture on his wall above the snowman to activate the snowman which will tell you what the candies are for and that if you bring him them, he'll show you the gallery

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
edit: ok I just figured out what it is, this information is misleading. you have to click on the peace sign picture on his wall above the snowman to activate the snowman which will tell you what the candies are for and that if you bring him them, he'll show you the gallery
I followed bakuon's post with that information. It's not that his information was misleading, he just forgot a step is all.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Caroline with the golden chains was amazing! Pure gold, haha...

But ICSTOR could add this episode in the main game in the main menu as ''Bonus Episode/s'' if he think to create more like this!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
In my Mac, the normal version does not work. I have this message:

View attachment 208087

But with the skunked version, it works.

Is there a configuration required? A minimum of memory?
That looks like a permissions issue (as in, the executable doesn't have executable permission set).

Where did you download it from? Was it in a zip file?

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018

In my Mac, the normal version does not work. I have this message:

But with the skunked version, it works.

Is there a configuration required? A minimum of memory?
That looks like a permissions issue (as in, the executable doesn't have executable permission set).

Where did you download it from? Was it in a zip file?
I downloaded the 5 links of the first page:

MEGA - EDFILE - WORKUPLOAD - FILECLOUD - TRANSFER
unzipped files, and I still have the same problem.

Reactions: Pervie

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

I just downloaded from Mega.

I run it, and get a dialog saying "This can't be opened because it's from an unidentified developer". So I right click, select open, and when it asks if I'm sure I want to open it, I say yes.

The first time I ran the game ran it quit. The second time I ran it it worked fine.

Conclusion: the 945 meg Mac version on Mega is fine. If it didn't work for you, it's either a problem with your system or pilot error.

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018

I just downloaded from Mega.

I run it, and get a dialog saying "This can't be opened because it's from an unidentified developer". So I right click, select open, and when it asks if I'm sure I want to open it, I say yes.

The first time I ran the game ran it quit. The second time I ran it it worked fine.

Conclusion: the 945 meg Mac version on Mega is fine. If it didn't work for you, it's either a problem with your system or pilot error.
I just try again on Mega, same problem. I right click and open selection, and I directly have this error message.

I am running OS 10.11.6 (El Capitan). You are under which OS?
I think that's the problem. :cry:

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Pulled from my actual review, I am curious if any other people have a very similar opinion to my own and if not why?

First and foremost this is a good one off story. Even if you haven't played the Milfy City you could have some fun with this, Especially if you are just looking for jerking material.

The problem I have which makes it only a 4 out of 5 stars is the fact that it is very short. The choices are pretty much meaningless since the game as it stands is just a one off thus any choices made don't really have any weight and are thus useless. The game it self is very linear and doesn't feel like it really needed to be a one off, as it stands this could have been part of the main game, since even the characters make multiple references to events that are supposed to have happened in the main game. Even when the characters are acting out of character it makes sense by the end of the story why they were acting that way.

Slight spoiler during one of the scenes with the Mom(Step mom? Incest patch ftw) they say something about it being risky to cum inside her, which has shown up in the main game, yet is doesn't seem to need be there since it doesn't affect this story.

Anyway small rant over.

My opinion is while this short side story is good, same quality you can expect from this creator, my fear is for the people actually supporting them financially that it could be felt like the resources that went to creating this game could have been better spent on creating content for the main game.

Fullmetal_Will

Sep 10, 2018
I am having a problem getting 2 of the candles as the 3 slots for the keys seems to be blocking, its the one in MC bedroom by the lamp and the one at the entrance. Anyone know how to fix this.

I am on Mac if that makes a difference

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I am having a problem getting 2 of the candles as the 3 slots for the keys seems to be blocking, its the one in MC bedroom by the lamp and the one at the entrance. Anyone know how to fix this.

I am on Mac if that makes a difference
Click on your backpack to hide the interface.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
so there's no need for walkthrough in this game?
goobdoob's Milfy City Xmas Episode walkthrough:
See the scenes. Skip the ones you don't want (if allowed to).
When you get to the house:
Get the keys, see the scenes. Skip the ones you don't want.
Find the candies, see the secret pics.

kefka84

May 5, 2018
people what about Caroline in the last update??? xd i thought i could fuck her OMG i feel so sad jjjj..HAPPY NEW YEAR

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes