EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fc.jpg

Overview:
Milfy Day is a visual novel game, you'll play as a young man who has just moved into this small town. You're staying with two hot mature women and their families.
Because your family is going through a crisis, you need to revive your family, meet more local residents, help them and discover the secrets of the town. Of course the most important thing is that you have to successfully graduate and find a partner at the school prom.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-03-11
Developer: Red Lighthouse - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac (v0.7.3): - -
Android (v0.7.3): - - -

Patches:
Extras: Italian Translation* - Spanish Translation* - Portuguese Translation* - Saves - Cheat codes
jojo bizzare thanks for the links
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

100.jpg 101.jpg 25_1.jpg 42.jpg 02.jpg 43.jpg 41.jpg 05.jpg a01.jpg 25_3.jpg 25_2.jpg a02.jpg a03.jpg 103.jpg 12.jpg 102.jpg 104.jpg 00_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
Trojan alert on MilfyDay-32.exe for Win32/Wacatac.B!ml trojan. I have seen this before on other renpy games. I am not sure if it is a false alert or real. I suggest dumping the game directory into a clean renpy installation until someone verifies that it is clean. Edit: It is renpy 7.4.0 based if you want to match versions if you do decide to dump it into a clean renpy installation.

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Trojan alert on MilfyDay-32.exe for Win32/Wacatac.B!ml trojan. I have seen this before on other renpy games. I am not sure if it is a false alert or real. I suggest dumping the game directory into a clean renpy installation until someone verifies that it is clean. Edit: It is renpy 7.4.0 based if you want to match versions if you do decide to dump it into a clean renpy installation.
Thanks, There's no alert for me, But I still repackaged and deleted the suspicious file.

Reactions: ogapetape

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What cute sisters....

It wouldn't matter if the rest of the game was the absolute best thing ever .... I can't that MC seriously.

I just want to put him in a dress and pinch his adorable little cheeks while legally changing his name to Cindy, he looks like a Cindy.

I missed this screenshot ... oh it made me chortle....

I've seen people complain about cock size in other games and I don't pay much attention buuuuuuut .... that is the most ridiculous thing i've seen.

Is this a parody?

It has to be a parody.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
what stye is this? Illusion? I'm honestly always confused between all the games non-daz3d like this is different than high school tutor, wicked rogue, max's life

nice btw

Reactions: Clydefix
3.90 star(s) 77 Votes