Ren'Py - Milfy Summer [v0.3] [Whispering Studios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Joe_Project

The renders are passable, maybe it should improve some details of the scenes but in general the renders and models are good.
    The game has little content but I guess that's because it's just the first version, the game has potential but it's still too early to give a final review.
    I'll wait for more content, good luck.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

tarshack

even for a 0.1 release this is no where near ready to even release for testing, ive seen more content in a test demo
    No content
    everything you click is under construction
    movement around house is clumsy and poor graphics
    models maybe passible but could be way better then the static "same old same old" dull over used formatted models
    text has no flow, not thought out very well

overall if could i would rate it as 0.1 star give it 3 or 4 releases and maybe look again but doubtful
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Project-A

Possible potential, it's a good game and the Dev can improve it,
    so, we must insist that it improves.
    And as I understand it, there will be no NTR, so that's great.
    If it improves some details it could be quite good.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

frownbird

Even for a 0.1 this is poor. Models are passable, lighting is wonky at best and the environment feel rushed. The image changes nearly every line change which is quite jarring. It doesn't feel smooth to read...not to mention what's being read. It's the most typical setup, a boring execution, and poor moment-to-moment dialogue. Two stars for now because it's the first release, otherwise it would get one.