VN - Unity - Abandoned - MilfyCummy [v0.9] [CummyStudio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Pervy Sensei

The game was abandoned, and ended with a double handjob/blowjob, and one vaginal scene with the aunt. That's it for the real lewd content.

The story was very fast, and the dialogue so-so. Both the women start off with the hots for the MC and the MC quickly develops the hots for them. That's just about the whole story there.

Animation isn't spectacular, what there is of it, and there's no looped sounds during the animated content.

Given that's it's abandoned and there's not much content, and the content there is isn't spectacular, it deserves the two-star rating.

Not recommended.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BigMike240

Hot Damn just finished playing the recent 0.9 version, and I absolutely enjoyed this update. Now I gotta admit I was skeptical when MilfyCummy first started out. At the time, was another new game on the block it was promising, but I was hesitant simply because its hard to evaluate a game on its first release.

Let me tell you I am so glade I've stuck with MilfyCummy. The Artwork is amazing I fucking love the style I find it very unique Tons of sexy lewd movements, now granted you don't get the action immediately there is build up, However this is done very tastefully and the teasing aspect is well written and this game actually delivers on your patience the rewards are there my friends.

Now granted the game is not the longest but this is definitely a quality over quantity. Small updates but each carry big moments to carry the story and actually serves a purpose. I feel as if the story is progressing very nicely which astounds me, just how fast and frequent the content is delivered and there's constant feed back from the developers on the threads on updates, info, for example the main character seemed a bit too naive in the early segments, the creators saw this acknowledged and made the adequate tweeks. They also added in the later versions the options to rename the character which is a nice options for those wanting to personalize the experience of the game. So far we got handjobs blowjobs and both Cowgirl and reverse! and tons of Sexy Workout pin ups.

This One its got heart this is how hentai games should be made. Fun Writing and plenty of lewd moments and sex. I'm stretching here but I've seen and followed this game from the begining and it is constantly evolving and becoming the best iteration of its self each time now that's fucking dedication! Has a great balance between story and lewds so your invested and you can actually fap to this game rather than those other games that go months/years without significant updates only to blueball you. Milfy Cummy is none of that I don't feel cheated or deprived and the content only keeps getting better! MilyCummy knows what it is and Im so glad to have waited on this review after 0.9 I knew hands down this This One is Special its outstanding I thoughly enjoy game and I am completly on board Can't wait to see where things go from here!

Without a doubt MilfyCummy is a Diamond in the Rough and an Excellent hidden gem!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

AL.d

This is a fun little project, with decent writing and some good looking 2d art. But I can only give it a low rating since I found it in the games section and it barely qualifies as one.

I "played" this from start to finish and the only time it asked for any input from the "player" was an annoying memory mini-game. For almost its entirety, the "player" is just an observer whose only function is hitting next. I'm guessing the inclusion of that one mini-game near the end is the only reason it avoids the linear novel tag.

The only reason I gave it a second star, despite barely justifying its game status, is the cute 2d art. It's still early so hopefully it can develop into an actual game along the line.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Nocturnal85

The original artwork is very well done and quite erotic. Hopefully the rental mommy's storyline will not unfold too quickly so as to provide the sexual tension that makes these sort of VNs hot. Meanwhile the other equally voluptuous adult female character will see to it that MC does not suffer from blue balls.

Sure the MC is totally dense, but that's the point as this appears to be a cumming of age story, so to speak. I remember having some of those same feelings when I was at the age that the MC is being portrayed as.

The single H scene was well constructed and I suppose it was refreshing to see a realistic money shot for once instead of the usual gallons of cum we see elsewhere. Still, if he was that built up, he should have been able to generate more spunk than that.

Overall this was a really enjoyable VN and I look forward to the next installment.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

shantysailor

A western erotic game triumph, Momm-milfyCummy springs forth with the radiance of Athena from Zeus. It fills the heart and penis with a grandeur which lifts the spirits of men into a glorious new dawn of arthouse eroticism.
    the Pros
    a top rental mommy
    engaging dialogue, witty and self aware
    beautiful art
    The cons
    not enough content (yet)

Bravo, I await more with baited breath