VN - Ren'Py - Milfylicious [Ch.II v0.29] [Maximus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Acsuka

For those who want to see really beautiful women, this is a must see and play. Maybe I shouldn't single anyone out, but Rachel is one of the most beautiful characters I've ever seen in games. The story is interesting and, of course, like most men's dreams. The game is mainly Harem, but maybe in the future there will be an opportunity to choose a main girl to control the girls and the work together... There are plenty of scenes with several characters, and it is positive that it is also possible to change camera positions and poses.. .The dialogues are also fine. In the current state of the game, I have maximum points. Good luck to the developer and I look forward to the sequel...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

IdanSama

Very high level game. Unbelievably hot models, great animations, very fun premise and good dialog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

RubenVOLD

This game is amazing that's a mans best fantasy at is core full of sex at all times. Full of beautiful Milf models and some beautiful younger models as well. This dev deservers to be supported and I can see and believe with time he will improve even more and do better animations. Carry on doing a good job I can't wait for the next update!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Kond

Giving 2 star because of the renders, they are very good, and because theres no bugs or other techinical problems and the game runs fine.
    This game is FILLED with unavoidable sex scenes, then from nowhere you can choose to not fuck a maid and can avoid a black chick... then you cant choose again and MC has a 3some that includes lesbian interactions...so you have a unavoidable kink, and a pro-tip here developers, not all males think lesbian sex is hot as fuck.
    Then the player is presented to MCs family (Mom and Aunt), you can set the relationship but its done with incest in mind imo, and by now v0.20, it seems you can avoid them, BUT you are bombarded with aunt thinking about having sex with MC, or MC thinking about fucking his mom (happens even if you try to avoid them), so if you dont want to pursue them you will see their sex scenes either way...so whats the point? This says to me that MCs family is not avoidable at all and players will be forced on their path in the future.
    Then we have the MC, its like hes supposed to give the impression to be this dominant guy, with lots of women and all...but for me its not really like this, all the women are throwing themselves at him, he doesnt need to conquer any of them...he doenst need to dominate nothing because all of them want to be his chicks already...and if you look closely he is submissive because he will take anything is offered to him with a smile, he barely chooses anything...the player barely chooses anything, and still on the choices subject, you cannot avoid most of the chicks but can choose what outfit they wear, again, whats the point?...im sorry but all of this doenst make any sense.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

galadh

Thank you really for making this game. I really enjoy play it from the beginning. Graphic is great, models exquisite. Thumbs up and many many props go also - most of all - to the story and character construction - which is not as easy as it seems. Writing a good story and telling it are maybe separate things, but you managed to do both and did great at both.

WTG!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

hu lover

This game Milfylicious is a great game, and has amazing rendered characters and innovative story for each character. This is my first review writing about an VN game, and I am very impressed on how this game is neatly structured. The developer really put a lot of work and effort put into this game. I was also very amazed about each of the scenes for each character also. Lastly, I really would recommend players to play this game, and I gave this game an execllent rating because this game really touched on great gameplay mechanics, great writers, superb coding, and detailed programming for a marvelous VN game. Looking forward to future updates. :)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deathcon1000

As I'm relatively new to this site, this'll actually be my first actual review for a game here. I downloaded this the first time for the most recent version 0.19 and loved it. The character models are beautiful and diverse and there's already a large cast of women to meet and have fun with. Yeah, this is one of those immediate harem games without much work to be done by the MC, but for this game it works. If you want sex, this game already has it in spades, not only individually but 3-somes as well. And the way things stand, I can definitely see a 4-some in the future (or maybe even more, who knows). It has animations for the sex scenes that are done well, usually with more than one animation per encounter. For the incest lovers out there (me included), you'll definitely have some of that in coming updates I'm sure. I'm unsure of the nationality of the dev, but the english is pretty much perfect in this game, so no worries about broken sentences and nonsense verbiage. All in all a great game, and personally can't wait for more.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

The game master

Love this game soooo much..every update is so much fun not only play also so much watchable graphically improved busty charecters ....can't wait to see when MC gonna fun with his own milf...also need pregnancy route too...keep it up dev..we got your back... can't wait for NXT update as soon as you can ...so...pls
  9. 5.00 star(s)

geminiw45

Based on what I'm personally looking for in an erotic game, this is great job!

First: hot and sexy ladies any age, underwear, heels, sketchy and perverted situations, corruption, threesome at some point, and then environment, general atmosphere, and at last plot and dialogues; I try to stay away from impregnation, and make a full stop at pregnancy futa and bestiality, and couldn't care less about the ridiculous debates about NTR and depth of characters/story/ veracity of details, as long as the fantasy is consistent enough with itself

Models are incredibly hot, sexy as hell, and the fantasy plot is straight to the point, in that case simple is better and a lot of fun, hope to get more scenes (and outfits) in the future!
  10. 4.00 star(s)

jhonatanw

The only thing that bothers me are the dialogues, there are certain conversations that are difficult to understand. since I'm talking about dialogue, there are also problems with these ~ that appear at the beginning and end of the dialogue, have you tried to remove them, because when it is translated into Portuguese, which is my language, I see a lot of people complaining about it because they don't understand the dialogues and Missing period, comma.

I had even revised v.0.18 + it took a lot of work I had to put these ~ to put full stops, commas for the BR translator to release for the people in the telegram group.

And also another problem are the looped animations in this game, they weigh a lot on people's cell phones, they require a lot of ram memory, because not everyone has computers to play, I do everything on my cell phone. And that's all I have to say about the rest, the game is very good, as I am fascinated by milfs, this being a wonder, good luck with your project.

Note: Sorry if my spelling is not good
  11. 5.00 star(s)

kevinzz

I started to play from v0.17, as a Milfs lover , this game is fire the character design and their body type are fantastic and the animation is nice as well. the animation is getting better and better , you can compare to the previous version.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

lustforhunks

What do you want from an adult game? Hot sex between sexy men and women! The male and female bodies in this game are gorgeous! All kinds of sex positions. Animations are hot too, which have different camera positions! The story is cool for a harem game. Just the android version still won't work. Can fulfill your sex fantasies.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Zemax

Character design 10/10
    The special Personality for each character 9/10
    Game story 8/10
    Erotic scenes 10/10
    The animation are good, and there is room for improvement in the game, but in the end, it is a game that is definitely worth your time
  14. 5.00 star(s)

sora590

I don't usually do review but i will for this game.This game is great it has good models,good animation and a simple story so far so a lot of people won't get confuse with what going on.Overall this game is a good harem game for people who love milfs and for those who want a good fap
  15. 5.00 star(s)

lipe2410

Review of version 0.19

As the title already hint, a great game if you are a milf/older women lover (like me). Is a pure fantasy story: After his great uncle passed away, MC is informed he was chosen by him as the heir of a long linage of pretty wealthy Lords of a state that dedicated their lives in researchs to make the world better. As the new Lord, is time to MC continue his great uncle's legacy, and to help him he will have a harem of gorgeous women completely devoted to him and to fullfil everyone of his whishes/desires.

As i say, is a pure fantasy plot. But to be this ype of fantasy end up making the harem setting have more sense and sound more "believeable" than in the usual harem games. And this fantasy of a young man becoming a bilionare lord and the master of a harem is presented in such fun, lighthearted, positive and i dare say even wholesome way that makes this VN realy enjoyable to play.

There is no slowburn in this game. at least not for 99% of the women, but this doesn't weak the female characters at all making them look as brainless and souless fuckdolls. They are gorgeous, fancy, smart, hot and confident women that believe in the "cause" of the lords and chose devote their lifes to the MC. They want submit to him, but since MC is still a young inexperienced guy, they also are assertive in teach him how to become a trully strong and confidente (but not abusive) man. And this is really hot. And the glimpses of (good) jealousy/competition between the women for MC's attention and affection just add a spicy flavor that it is very welcome.

In technical aspects, renders and animations are fairly good. The models are insanely hot if you are into busty, thicc and big butted women. While the visuals may not be the best out there, there is somenthing this game is a masterclass in my opnion: the sex scenes. Long, with characters fucking and climaxing multiple times in different positions/sex acts and with the option to choose the speed and different angles plus the narration/descripcion of MC's feelings and sensations, the sex scenes are not just hot and well-crafted but also very satisfactory to play.

Another thing i like in this VN is the choice of music. The chill jazz/blues song that play out when MC meets one of the women and during the lewd/sex scenes give to the scenes a atmosphere either elegant and classic as erotic, which fits perfectly with MC be a Lord/Master living in huge and fancy mansion.

As a MILF lover and someone who play this games just looking for a quality fun time, this VN sure hits all the right spots to me. Worth play and support.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

javikaston

hott women, nice tits and asses. a good story.

(I stole this but its still true.)
    Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Story : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✭
    renders : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Creativity :✭✭✭✭✭

Note : seem like this sets a new standard of quality, music and writing are off the charts.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Aderod

Version: 0.19

If you looking for game where MC slowly develop relationship with girls, you are in wrong place.
    We are introduced to "good stuff" early. Don't get wrong ideas, girls are not some kind of brainless sex dolls, they know they are a part of MC harem and recognize him as their master. There is a decent story, good "graphic", girls models are good likewise animations. I played 2(?) versions and don't get any kind of bugs.
    Overall this is a good game and I have good time playing it and I'm not even a fan of VN.

Definitely for people who looking for "good stuff" in early game instead of waiting months or years for development and game with PROPER harem and not fake harem aka: separate relationships with multiple girls. Strongly suggest to give it a try.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

junior366

Definitely a good start, great renders, BEAUTIFUL models, nice little story, DEFINETLY looking forward to more!!! Only one quibble, a warning on the last scene would have been nice, it wouldn't have caused so much confusion.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Mookys

Review of v0.19

This game is promising.
    You don't have to wait long for the first sex scene and it's really appreciable.
    Milfs are beautiful . At some points you can choose the outfits for the ladies too.
    Graphics and animations are good. Note the fact you can select the speed or camera angles for each scenes.
    Voices are a plus.
    Gameplay is correct, I didn't notice any bugs except a few typos.
    The storyline is a little unrealistic but it's a game after all.

Anyway, I enjoyed it this far. (y)
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Faith04

Really a Great game, im not a full harem fan but this one is one of the good ones why?? .... fantastic models, the girls are amazing good looking, animations are great, renders are top notch, like other users say....no puzzles no time wasting no nonsense, no cliking 2 hours for 1 sex scene....., etc, just good story . and yeah... is a nice simple VN story with great "Mifl and Taboo kink" focus , just fun to read and to look.
    Only i dont like too much the voice acting but is ok if you like that kind of things.
    All in all is a entertaining and sexy game . Is a 5 stars so far!! great job to the dev!.