HTML - Completed - Milk Farm Manager [Final] [Lynortis]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Johanno

Meeh.

The concept is nice. And the pictures of the 3D models are good. But man this thing lacks content.

Yeah you can buy cows and have 3 sliders to adjust and then buy some stuff, but thats it. And the "rewards" are also just some images in your inventory nothing more.

Great Idea. No content.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Dargondo

Feels more like a proof of concept than a fully fleshed out and polished game.
    The interfaces and general gameplay is a serious headache to figure out, and once you have figured it out, it just becomes a very bland experience of very slowly progressing towards being able to do anything other than hit the next day button.

Good idea in concept, but it could definitely be improved upon to be fun and interesting.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

neithernor

well... its not terrible.
    as usual a cool idea for a game but VERY lacking, if there was more content it could've easily be one of the best games. id say about 3min of gameplay until you figure this game out, get bored and look up the CGs in the game folder.

good:
    idea
    character change according to how you act.

bad:
    management - I like management games but here there is no balance what so ever and at some point it just gets annoying.
    UI - menus within menus....
    crashes - doesnt effects anything, just annoying....
    low content.
    grindy.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Have to be honest, I was expecting a little more from the game. While it is a free game and that should be accounted, this one was kind of bland. Here are my thoughts.

First, the game does start out feeling like you are a business. You only have so much money so you have to carefully manage what you spend your money on. For example, you can only buy one cow at the beginning and through trial and error, you find the right combination. Though what this game really needed was some exciting and sexy events to spice up the monotony of just clicking on the next day. Maybe scenes where you interact with the cows.

The 'rewards' you spend your money one were very underwhelming. How about some exotic sex scenes with strippers? Interacting with your employees? Anything but a static picture.

Even the background is disappointing. Wouldn't it feel way more satisfying as the cows change, so too does the background?
  5. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

Please, all good game devs and artists... someone see this concept and someone make a version that is good. It would make one of my top ten games easy. Please do that because this game so harshly disappoints.

Extremely limited content, poor medium, even the available download sites are subpar at the time of this review.

Edit: I am improving this to 2 stars for only one reason. The concept. It's something strangely lacking in all the other games around here despite it's popularity in other adult mediums. In all other ways this game is 1 star but, credit, it tried something great as a main theme that no one else does as more than a secondary or side plot point.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

NinjaPK

Only one animation, and a bunch of still images, the only interaction you get with the girls is them getting fatter or skinnier as you figure out the food vs exercise balance. Most of the game-play is just staring at graphs. 0/10 but I am forced to give 1 star
  7. 3.00 star(s)

NPC041188

Is not bad, straight forwards with a few pictures.
    Once you figure out the best treatment for each girl it's easy enough to just collect the money and buy the feed and drugs.
    If it had more images or even a few gifs of actual sex scenes it'd be more of a pull but once you get everything and everyone that's it.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

memes memer

i really like hucow and milkfarm concept. i think it's super sexy but this game is terrible. no animation, just stills. mostly just text. everything you can see in the screenshots. think it'd be a lot better if it just even had breeding content with the hucows even if they're just stills. animations would make the game much better of course but even just like a few stills added of breeding content while they're hooked up to the milk machines would at least be something. or like even some breast milk drink content ability for a simple/small tease content. it feels like a pre-alpha but it's listed as final version so pretty disappointing unfortunately.. would've loved to have seen a full hucow game
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Count

The shortest clicker game ever. Once the sliders are set you basically just click on one button, only interrupted if you need to buy resources or reset the sliders as they sometimes change on their own. And there is actually not much you get in the game, a handful of images, most of them just nude standing women.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Anonymo

The background picture is the most appealing part of the game, as it is lacking in both gameplay and graphics. I would not recommend trying the game, as the 3 pictures from the presentation is about all the gameplay the game offers.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Charlicoincoin

I really like the concept of cows girls, management games, and even women transform. However the game seems empty, once the management of the quantities of hormones and foods understood, I wonder what the other things are for. I finished the game in 10min.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Hamakabula

Even though this is a fetish of mine and as such *could* be interesting, the games execution is just horrible. Barely functional menus with a dozen still images of very, *very* badly designed 3D Models