4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

RJ199169_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Milk Megami Marielle is a sidescrolling action game with adult content. One day, Marielle is out in the woods when a witch strikes her with a curse, her boobs swell and produce milk. Now she must fight to stop a nefarious sweets making company from using her as a milk slave. Simple linear platformer, Marielle has a simple set of moves in her arsenal. She can throw fire with her fists and Uppercut enemies for massive damage, but she needs to be careful not to get grabbed by them.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-25
Release Date: 2017-04-02
Developer: AzureZero - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ199169_img_main.jpg RJ199169_img_smp1.jpg RJ199169_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I used to fear game designers would eventually be at a loss for new ideas. Rather chuffed that isn't happening. Cheers.

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
FATAL ERROR in Vertex Shader compilation
ShaderName: flash_white

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Object_no_bounce_Draw_0
############################################################################################

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Bad Frustrating Game with Ugly Graphics and shitty map design only the pixel animations are good ....
A lot of the levels can be extremely frustrating. However, you can just press the "skip level" button whenever you get stuck to automatically progress. I think it was the "1" key, but I could be misremembering.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
FATAL ERROR in Vertex Shader compilation
ShaderName: flash_white

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Object_no_bounce_Draw_0
############################################################################################
that normally means you dont have direct x 9 installed.
I had the same trouble with the future fragments demo.

Bad Frustrating Game with Ugly Graphics and shitty map design only the pixel animations are good ....
Thanks for saying the animations are good. really had to put a lot into spriting the extra clothing layers when people said they werent interested in a girl naked from the start.

Reactions: Berezin and anul

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
i remember playing this before. great game, loved the animations. the controls were a bit flighty from time to time, but once i got used to it everything was fine and dandy

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Beat the game. It was... frustrating, to say the least. And no, there was no CG mode after beating the game, so I'm led to believe there isn't one at all. The gameplay is simple, and that's fine, but there are some parts of the game where progress is either impossible or where it's possible to soft-lock yourself, namely the room with the packing crushers.

The final boss has a neat little glitch, though, that actually makes beating him... well, actually possible. The yellow projectiles that come from the floor can knock you out of character animations, so if you get a game over, you can just wait for the attack to occur and you can basically continue where you left off (just with one hit of life remaining).

Reactions: Kyraga
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote