RPGM Completed Milk Paradise: My Sister Will Die if I Can't Get the Milk! [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ199224_img_smp1.jpg

Overview:
One day Ablitt and his little sister, Althea were preparingtheir breakfast as usual; however, something happened-"WE'VE RUN OUT OF MILK!!! I'LL DIE IF NO MILK!!!" Ablitt told herbig brother. "I've heard that a place called MILK PARADISE whereproduces the BEST milk in the world, you'll get the milk for me, won't you?"

Therefore, to save his little sister's life, Ablitt's journey started! But, when he arrived that place, what he saw was- "A naked girl!?" Ablitt could not imagine what would happen at all...​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-12
Release Date: 2017-05-14
Developer: Hoi Hoi Hoi
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG RJ199224_img_smp2.jpg RJ199224_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
One day Ablitt and his little sister, Althea were preparingtheir breakfast as usual; however, something happened-"WE'VE RUN OUT OF MILK!!! I'LL DIE IF NO MILK!!!" Ablitt told herbig brother. "I've heard that a place called MILK PARADISE whereproduces the BEST milk in the world, you'll get the milk for me, won't you?"

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes