RPGM - Completed - Milky Monogatari [v1.1.3] [nebelstern]

1. 4.00 star(s)

RolRol777

Nice drawing style.
    Cute heroines with cute dialogues.
    Too bad there's no sexual content. There are bugs that prevented me from completing the game.
    At the beginning of the game, in my opinion, there are too many battles. Later, after receiving the bell, it becomes more dynamic.
    Overall - good.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

VNProtagonist

Let's get this out of the way. If you came to this game only for busty cowgirls, you will be disappointed. The most sexual content you're going to find is the frequent nipslip. Stop reading here.

Story of the game is: hero goes on a quest to defeat the demon lord except with big tiddy cowgirls. That's it. It would've made the game more interesting to have the setting be more thematically involved with the cowgirls in mind. There was one section about the classic "cows abducted by aliens" story and I can't help but think how much more sense it would make if that section was the entire game.

Characters are hardly even characters. There's nothing memorable about them except big boobs. I couldn't even remember their names. On the plus, that means they're not annoying either. The characters are simply vessels for the tools you need to beat your enemies with.

The game is surprisingly tough. Every fight is a challenge. Not in an unfair way though. I do believe there was thought actually put in the fights and balance. Genuinely, I had fun; in an "overcoming obstacles" kind of way. Unfortunately, it follows the classic Pokemon school of thought where every five steps is a random battle and three turns of spamming escape is a failure. There is an item that cancels all random battles thankfully, but I didn't get it until about two and a half hours in. There's also one part where I think you could soft-lock the game because you're not strong enough. The game does warn you so keep an eye out.

The game is quite well made from a visual perspective. The art is nice, some animations, all original. And the map. Everything is well laid out. It doesn't look like an amateur just threw things together. The music is good, too. I don't know if it's original, but it's at least not the same songs you hear from every other RPG maker game.