4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1503473866379.png

Overview:
When you wake up, you are in an unfamiliar place...
Where am I? Why am I here? Who... am I...?

But those things don't actually matter...
If you get to have sex with cute girls!!!

Pixel art battle fuck RPG!
4 stages with 20 characters!​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -

RJ191638_img_main.jpg RJ191638_img_smp1.jpg RJ191638_img_smp2.jpg RJ191638_img_smp3.jpg

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
interesting game ... any idea how i can remove (u) from dialogues? i run the game with japanese local

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
What does it mean? This is the last in the encyclopedia
You can only see this entry in the Debug Room which is available after finishing the game. The ending is not obvious though. After you beat the bosses of each of the four areas, go back to the Fairy Forest then go right once then up once, then up in the right fork on that screen. You'll find a magic circle which will end the game (the choice during this scene doesn't matter).

As far as I can tell, there's no way to see that encyclopedia entry in the main game, nor is there any way to fight that monster in the Debug Room.

If you no longer have a completed save, and you don't want to go to the trouble of doing all that, here's a shot of the monster.

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
Uhm I never tried to open the encyclopedia from the debug room XD I've finished the game but never thought that "not in the game" would be visible from there. Reopened the game and too bad was there. Thanks a lot man

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
How do I get to the boss in the second level?
You need to go left from the mansion, then all the way around the graveyard until you get to the tombstone on the hill beside the mansion. Read it.

Then you go back to the first screen of the graveyard, there will be a new tombstone on the right side of the screen, toward the upper corner. Examine it to get a key. This gets you into the mansion.

Then inside the mansion, go to the North room on the first floor, go behind the table and all the way to the right and search the objects on the back wall for a key. This will get you into the basement which is accessed from the kitchen (East room on the first floor)

In the basement, see the scene with the bat maid. Then go back to the mansion entrance and up the stairs to the second floor. The bat maid will be leaving the room and will leave it unlocked for you. The boss is in here.

Reactions: NJ

Truthmoon

Nov 15, 2017
Guys,how do you get to boss in Mysterious Woodlands? I can't figure it out.
P.S. Nevermind,just figured it out.

Last edited:

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
To get to the boss in the mysterious woodlands you need to get a spell cast on you by a mushroom mage in a secret area of the mysterious woodlands(at the top left) you can get there by walking through the left half of the log(this may just be a bug) if you can't walk through the log there's a depth where there's no mushroom next to the log blocking the entrance, once you talk to the mushroom mage she'll ask you to give her a complete set of the healing items (5 calming medicine, 1 greater calming medicine) that the witch girl gives you, once you have them with you talk to her again and she'll cast a spell on you that will allow you to keep going through the fog.

From entrance till boss: (the portal/exit is here), up, right, up, up(if you can't walk through the log, there's no obstacle blocking you here), left(this is as far as you can go without the spell), up(here's the boss)

From boss area till exit: (boss area is here), down, right, down, down, left, down(the portal/exit is here)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes