-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Without any names, just black-haired woman....
View attachment 556565
What is the problem here? This is just using description to mean Claudia, the woman you've been watching all along. No one should think that suddenly Riley or Linda is meant. It's like if someone were to ask you to describe Claudia: "Oh, she's a lovely, black-haired woman...". The English here is perfectly fine; there is no error on this screen.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I may have found a reversal of text (Riley referencing her mom, when it should be Evelyn referencing her daughter). This is during dinner when the two of them visit. If I'm wrong, I must not be understanding the sentence and situation, then.
Milky-Touch Character-Reference-Switch.png

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
Gallery scene replay.
"Don't deduct any points from the game"

Deleted the original "screen.rpy and screen.rpyc" (maybe you need backup before deleted)
extract "milkygallmod-0.9.rar" and put into game directory.

Reactions: saiful and ProMild

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Updated OP.
Oh really? I just discovered this the other day through their other game (which I have yet to try). What little I've played so far has been quite exceptional -- that art, that voice, even understandable ENGLISH!! The latter is of high importance to me in games; thus, seeing English instead of Engrish was quite nice.

I suspect the relationship chart was supposed to change the in-game text at certain points but it doesn't appear to be working. A quick search of the thread resulted in posts saying the same but they were also from quite a while ago. Was that fixed in this newer version? And why the character limit for what can be put in there? The developer is already telegraphing what to put in there via hints (to bypass Patreon's TOS, I believe), but what if I wanted to adjust the chart a little but don't want to include incestuous overtones? Lol, it's no biggie. Just curious if the issue was tackled yet. ^^

Anyway, of the previous version I played so far, it's been fun! I enjoyed it.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Oh really? I just discovered this the other day through their other game (which I have yet to try). What little I've played so far has been quite exceptional -- that art, that voice, even understandable ENGLISH!! The latter is of high importance to me in games; thus, seeing English instead of Engrish was quite nice.

I suspect the relationship chart was supposed to change the in-game text at certain points but it doesn't appear to be working. A quick search of the thread resulted in posts saying the same but they were also from quite a while ago. Was that fixed in this newer version? And why the character limit for what can be put in there? The developer is already telegraphing what to put in there via hints (to bypass Patreon's TOS, I believe), but what if I wanted to adjust the chart a little but don't want to include incestuous overtones? Lol, it's no biggie. Just curious if the issue was tackled yet. ^^

Anyway, of the previous version I played so far, it's been fun! I enjoyed it.
I believe the relationship system is fixed after several rounds of testing. ;)

Reactions: Back

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Can someone help me a bit with the relationship setup?

MC = Claudia (Mother/Son)
MC = Ashley (Brother/Sister)
MC = Katelyn ??? (Aunt?)
Karen??? Who is Victor??

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can someone help me a bit with the relationship setup?

MC = Claudia (Mother/Son)
MC = Ashley (Brother/Sister)
MC = Katelyn ??? (Aunt?)
Karen??? Who is Victor??
Victor is the MC's scumbag friend/bully. Karen is headmistress of the school and a maternal figure in Victor's life. You've got the others down.

4.00 star(s) 138 Votes