Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
So I had some problems playing with both the mod pack and the v2.0 community patch. Then I tried deleting these .rpyc files and things are fine again, might be useful for you as well.

Unti35fgdtled.png

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
So I had some problems playing with both the mod pack and the v2.0 community patch. Then I tried deleting these .rpyc files and things are fine again, might be useful for you as well.
BTW this is what one of the mod devs told me on Discord.

3243.jpg

That's about copying only the modded files from their archive into an other installation of the game (in my case, modded Imgfylalbm version). I didn't test it yet though.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Hey guys, I hope you are all doing well.

I wanted to avoid these files due to the unfortunate circumstances and drama surrounding them, but it appears that I have no choice but to accommodate players who want to install both of these files and my mods.

These are Claudia's missing voice files from the vanilla version of the game (day 22 MASK endings), provided by her voice actress, KittenVox. And because they overlap with ClaudiaC (Claudia's solo corruption ending mod) and MariaS (Claudia & Octavia's dual corruption ending mod)'s script files, I had to incorporate them into my mods, despite Bouwen (Godric)'s excellent work in sorting out the files and adding them to the game. I also normalized (increased) the volume of the voice files because they were far too low when compared to the other voice lines and the background music.

I created a separate zip file for these voice files (+ vanilla scripts), but I also updated the Integrated Package to include them in case anyone wants to install both the new voice files and my mods.

(if you want to install only new voice files.)

Download Integrated Package (if you want to install both new voice files and all of my mods.)

If you want to be more specific about which mods to download, first install ClaudiaAudio, then ClaudiaC or MariaS. (The script_day22_claudiaBarSex.rpy & script_day22_OctaviaClaudia.rpy included in ClaudiaAudio.zip do not include the mod part.)

Last edited:

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021

I wanted to avoid these files due to the unfortunate circumstances and drama surrounding them, but it appears that I have no choice but to accommodate players who want to install both of these files and my mods.

These are Claudia's missing voice files from the vanilla version of the game (day 22 MASK endings), provided by her voice actress, KittenVox. And because they overlap with ClaudiaC (Claudia's solo corruption ending mod) and MariaS (Claudia & Octavia's dual corruption ending mod)'s script files, I had to incorporate them into my mods, despite Bouwen (Godric)'s excellent work in sorting out the files and adding them to the game. I also normalized (increased) the volume of the voice files because they were far too low when compared to the other voice lines and the background music.

I created a separate zip file for these voice files (+ vanilla scripts), but I also updated the Integrated Package to include them in case anyone wants to install both the new voice files and my mods.

Download ClaudiaAudio.zip (if you want to install only new voice files.)

Download Integrated Package (if you want to install both new voice files and all of my mods.)

If you want to be more specific about which mods to download, first install ClaudiaAudio, then ClaudiaC or MariaS. (The script_day22_claudiaBarSex.rpy & script_day22_OctaviaClaudia.rpy included in ClaudiaAudio.zip do not include the mod part.)
it's very useful,thanks for your work dude

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Does anyone know if this game developer is still active? Does he have any other projects?

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018

Download ClaudiaAudio.zip (if you want to install only new voice files.)

Again thanks for the mod. Any update on the harem part 2 mod?

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
i find just one of Claudia sex scenes haven't been voiced ,is that they enjoy themselves in plane,any possible to deal with it ?

4.00 star(s) 138 Votes