Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Thanks for the reply . Hopefully in the nearest future you can get the support needed to switch to Renpy or something else to make it easier to navigate
There will be a Quest system and an in-game gallery updated in the next 2 patches. ;)

Reactions: Dongness

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I usually download compressed version so able to see some picture if I missed some content or reaching end of the content. So after receive camera gift from Katlyn, that the version end right ? ... Sorry to ask it, because a few developer sometimes didn't delete version ending warning when uploading new update, so is that warning really end of this version ?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I usually download compressed version so able to see some picture if I missed some content or reaching end of the content. So after receive camera gift from Katlyn, that the version end right ? ... Sorry to ask it, because a few developer sometimes didn't delete version ending warning when uploading new update, so is that warning really end of this version ?
yes.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Am i the only one to prefer RPGM or Wolf RPG Editor over any other engines ? wew
No, you're not. I don't mind certain Ren'Py games (like Good Girl Gone Bad and, when I feel like grinding, SuperPowered), but most Virtual Novels Ren'py games are too poorly written to keep me interested (a Virtual Novel has to have more than CG's to hold my attention, it seems). Then again, I've played extremely badly-written (or badly-translated) RPG Maker games (let's say, Ana from MILF to MIF or Lida's Adventures), which were not much more than a waste of time. But when the writing is good, and interacting with my sprite's environment makes sense, I take so much more out of a RPG game than I do out of a VN Ren'Py.

But the game engine is only one ingredient: the developer must also know what he/she's doing. Like DRG in Valiant Warrior Astrid, or that guy doing Captured by Dark Elves (which must be pretty great, given thatI don't even like the sexual kinks in the game), or a couple of others. Unfortunately, truly great games are few and far between. The fun, I've come to believe, is in trying to unearth them.

So, yes, this one has potential, and I, for one, don't think it would necessarily be better in Ren'Py, but so far I can't really say that the RPGM engine has been used to its fullest potential either.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
No, you're not. I don't mind certain Ren'Py games (like Good Girl Gone Bad and, when I feel like grinding, SuperPowered), but most Virtual Novels Ren'py games are too poorly written to keep me interested (a Virtual Novel has to have more than CG's to hold my attention, it seems). Then again, I've played extremely badly-written (or badly-translated) RPG Maker games (let's say, Ana from MILF to MIF or Lida's Adventures), which were not much more than a waste of time. But when the writing is good, and interacting with my sprite's environment makes sense, I take so much more out of a RPG game than I do out of a VN Ren'Py.

But the game engine is only one ingredient: the developer must also know what he/she's doing. Like DRG in Valiant Warrior Astrid, or that guy doing Captured by Dark Elves (which must be pretty great, given thatI don't even like the sexual kinks in the game), or a couple of others. Unfortunately, truly great games are few and far between. The fun, I've come to believe, is in trying to unearth them.

So, yes, this one has potential, and I, for one, don't think it would necessarily be better in Ren'Py, but so far I can't really say that the RPGM engine has been used to its fullest potential either.
Thanks for the comment. I have to agree with you that our gameplay has a lot of space for improvement, and I played some RPGM game that the chores make a lot of sense combined with the storyline, which is one of the direction of improvement we are currently pursuing. Come back next month! You should see some visible improvement! and so will be the case in the next few months until we are satisfied with the game-play. ;)

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
already made a request, will take a while cuz apparently this very nice guy got a lot of requests each day!
Well played it for a while but there is a problem. İs there any walkthrough? İ peek claud ehile changin and leave home but when i go to school there is no class( teacher or anything) what should I do

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Well played it for a while but there is a problem. İs there any walkthrough? İ peek claud ehile changin and leave home but when i go to school there is no class( teacher or anything) what should I do
did you stop at the chinese place before like it says to in the game?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
go to the restaurant with a red roof. Talk to Weng then go to class.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
so are you always supposed to pick the option in green? this coloring confuses me
for now they don't have any meanings so don't worry about them, but in the fu,ture we might redo it and offer it meanings, we'll see.

4.00 star(s) 138 Votes