Aug 16, 2018
The school scene wasn't triggering when I was playing this back in v.0.3.0, but it's working now. Excited about this game, since the art (Claudia especially) is something that works for me. Writing is also quite good and matches well with the art in the scene.

I do have a suggestion tho: I'm finding that as I'm clicking through the dialogue with the spacebar that I often times accidentally click through choices because they pop up immediately after the end of the dialogue line. If there's a way to force players to not click through the choice screens, that'd be great. It doesn't seem to matter right now since everything is linear, but I assume this game will eventually start branching off into different paths.

Hope this is a useful suggestion, would really like this game to take off.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Looks good so far, though after playing maybe 5 minutes, I've already encountered a bug.

I walked out of my home for the first time and decided to go explode a bit. I entered the house east of my 'home'. Then I entered the room in the east of that house. You however can't leave that room. So yea... Guess I'll load my game and just follow the story.

[edit]
Okay, this game is filled with bugs. If you want to try this, my advise would be: 1) save a lot and 2) don't try to explore. Just do what the game tells you to.
But even if you do that, you'll still encounter bugs. Walk the wrong way? Get an error msg that locks the game. Take the right stairs? Another error msg and game game soft locks.

So yea. the art and writing is good/great, the rest is an unfinished mess. Game has potential, but still needs a lot of work.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
The school scene wasn't triggering when I was playing this back in v.0.3.0, but it's working now. Excited about this game, since the art (Claudia especially) is something that works for me. Writing is also quite good and matches well with the art in the scene.

I do have a suggestion tho: I'm finding that as I'm clicking through the dialogue with the spacebar that I often times accidentally click through choices because they pop up immediately after the end of the dialogue line. If there's a way to force players to not click through the choice screens, that'd be great. It doesn't seem to matter right now since everything is linear, but I assume this game will eventually start branching off into different paths.

Hope this is a useful suggestion, would really like this game to take off.
we laid some triggers in the dialogues already, and it would start to have a visible effect since next version! And yea I also want players to actually read the scripts lol, cuz as A lewd game player, I know how I skip all the lines when I'm playing other games haha.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Is the CG in this easy to access in the files or would it need a ripper? Love the amazing art but not as much as I generally dislike RPGM.

ElyonLover

Dec 10, 2018
I just realized that I played the demo, I don't like to walk and the descriptions are mostly useless. But the art is great. I would like to see all the pictures.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
cant tell if we are going to blackmail the aunt into sleeping with us or if it is going to happen naturally also i presume pregnancy will happen sooner or later based on the game name so i will be looking forward to that

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Good art work here I don't see so often this quality of art, I will stay with one eye on this game when the content is more I will try it. Good job and keep up dev.

Reactions: Studio Kuma
D

Deleted member 482284

I got a message after returning home from Katelyns house that the demo was over. So I have to wait for the next update?

Reactions: Studio Kuma
4.00 star(s) 138 Votes