EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MW_PROMO_IMAGE_FINAL.PNG

Overview:
This time you play as Marc , a voluntary test subject for a new vaccine.
Just wanting to do something else than the usual work on a space station and maybe having a shot at the CORE android on the planet.
But... you really hope the vaccine works... like intended.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-27
Release Date: 2023-02-27
Developer: Kerni - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Other Game: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hints:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Linux (v0.96 Beta): - - - -
Mac (v0.96 Beta): - - - -

Extras: Fanmade Walkthrough -
Tips & tricks

MW_Juna_Promo_Picture.png MW_Malia_Promo_Picture.png 0u0QOj.png MW_Maya_Promo_Picture.png IhM1mC.png KyO43z.png o2olkB.png oqxvaI.png yeWBtj.png CPEkus.png mTurky.png MW_Promo_YUkariBase.png

Last edited by a moderator:

renice

Jun 30, 2017
Saw tags SciFi and BDSM and was already clicking before I even noticed this was Kerni's new project. I look forward to playing this.
Gonna be waiting for the unsupported mac build though :)

Knowing the previous work, I'm sure this will be great, but even without launching it, I'm gonna be throwing a vote for making the characters a bit more attractive ;)

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
Have been waiting a long time for this Kerni, but am really lookin forward to your work. Will let you know if i find anything and what i think sofar

::update:: just completed beta .2.

I noticed many spelling and word choise errors, but those are minor and certainly not gamebreaking. Gameplay in regards to resource management was easy to understand but well thought out in my opinion, with one exception. Creating the chemical tanks doesnt seem to alert you upon creation, the first time i did it i ended up crafting 15 by accident, now im sure ill use them all eventually, but its not impossible for someone to ru n themselves out of metal on the first day not realizing, and becoming stuck.

Other than that i like the girls personalities and unique airs about them, all are portrayed in an interesting light that makes the player want to know more about them.

Im really looking forward to more content, however was very pleasantly suprised by how much content there already was. For a v.2 i have almost 2 hours engaged and thats with heavy fast travel involved.

Nice job Kerni, cant wait for more

Last edited:
Reactions: DerAndere

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So is this using still pics instead of a fully 3d game like Abandoned?

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Is there any way to advance the story? Or is it yet a demo that includes one handjob scene and besides, can you just talk to girls?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So is this using still pics instead of a fully 3d game like Abandoned?
It is full 3D

where can you find resources?
There are basically 3 resources metal , rubber , chemicals
you can find them around this island if you discover some places.
for example :
-There is a chemical plant right next to yukaris base on a plateu.
- a automatic drone that will gather metal for you can be found in the nomad module between Malias an Mayas place
- there is a resource generator who can create rubber in exchange for other resources right next to the 3d Printer building

Is there any way to advance the story? Or is it yet a demo that includes one handjob scene and besides, can you just talk to girls?
You can talk to the girls by pressing E (if the speech bubble icon appears on the bottom right corner) and if you are in the dialouge thingy you can scroll up an down using either mousewheel or the up and down arrows.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Is there any erotic content in this version except the scene with the robotic girl taking fluid samples?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is there any erotic content in this version except the scene with the robotic girl taking fluid samples?
Yes, Malia invites the MC to a Dinner were she gives him a HJ afterwards.

Kerni
So i played all the actually available content, i haven't found any bigger issues besides many spelling errors and a Scene where MC attaches the Sturdy Handcuffs to Yukari (Where MC calls her Aemi). I found all the Questitems, could use every device, got everything done as intended and were running around a LOT! ;)
As always you deliver a huge amount of content for a .2 Version like you always did when you released new Versions of AATOFL. Not only quantity but although very much quality content too! Love your passion for this kinky stuff! Good work, i bow to your Sir!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes