Unity - Completed - Milky Ways [v1.00] [Kerni]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mat9999

Milky Way is another great game provided by Kerni. Great strony telling and development its a must see for anyone who enjoyed forgoten tale. Nice kinks and interesting characters are key elements for Games developed by Kerni.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Alicja Erberg

Really like what I've seen so far, Kerni is a talented developer. I like the premise, the exploration effect and the android-MC dynamics.

Others have already mentioned a lot of spelling errors and indeed sometimes it detracts from the experience but it is a minor bug. Another one was having sometimes problems with putting built devices in recreational area but with trial and error I managed to get through it.

What I personally don't like that much is the girls throw themselves into MC's arms - so to speak. (when enough time passes). Perhaps they require a little coercion or doing some tasks for them to gain their trust but basically there's no agenda for the MC to persuade them to do some kinky stuff or against their inhibitions. What surprised me is the android doing more of the "scheming" and I have a feeling we might see some twist in the future regarding the android's motivation.

I'd like to see more of the MC to do on his own, though. With that I mean he sometimes should have an option to kind of force NPCs to do his bidding once the girl is in bondage or requires something from the MC to be repaired or built. Right now MC is okay with anything (and can't really blame him for that considering the rewards he gets) but I feel I can't express myself enough through MC's actions. I'd like to push boundaries of the NPC's with clever manipulation, corruption,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    etc. if I chose to do so. I hope in the future there'll be some situations where I can be a bad boy who isn't available for everyone's beck and call and try to move events in his own direction.

Apart from that, the game is great. Mostly bug-free, sometimes the UI is a little clunky and it would help to have the signs in the main base how to reach other rooms with arrows (I tend to get lost all the time), visuals and animations are great for the characters. Really recommend it.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

Overall the game has real potential to get at least a 4 star rating. Unfortunately in it's current version it only gets a 3 star. To start off the graphics for the island are great, but there needs to be either a run function or a fast travel to locations once you have found them. The sex scenes getting a BJ would be nice if you could rotate the camera to actually see what's happening. As of right now you can only see the MC's ass or you get a closeup of the wall depending where you are in Yukari's place. What's the point of having that happening when you can't even see it. There also needs to be a function to make the textbox disappear or make it opaque to see the "action" during certain events. Right now you get text and the dialogue box blocking great views.

The game could be really great once there are more events and new locations to explore such as more underground pirate bases. A better hint system might be good with better clues.

The Engrish and dialogue also need a major overhaul. Almost every scene has misspelled words and grammar mistakes.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Xanado

v0.42

Really enjoyable game could be as good as AATOFL.
    Kerni is one of the few adult creators that dares to venture into the real 3d world.
    He is getting better and better at it to even as he expands his worlds.

The story is good but he could use some help with typos, spelling and sentence structure.
    Also with making a bigger world with a lot of natural angles the harder alignment between walls and textures become.
    These minor flaws will hopefully be fixed in later versions.

Definitetly worth a play.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

NickNo

This "Visual Novel" (it is a 3D game - really) is as awesome as AATOFL, Kerni's other already finished game.

You play as a guy stranded on a small planet which was previously the home of pirates. Luckily you are not alone.

A female robot and 3 researchers (guess what, they are female as well) need your assistance in daily tasks. Interesting tasks... Tasks that only a real man can accomplish!

Besides these tasks you can explore the planet and the existing pirate bases.

Great game. Gives hours of fun and joy - even in this early stage.

(Reviewed version: 0.42)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

cubba

Rated version 0.42

Looks great and plays very well, highly recommended.
    I like it even better than AATOFL

A few things can be improved, then it would be even a 5 star rating:

1. Many words are wrong and the grammar does not match in some places.

2. Text is difficult to read in some places. White text against a bright background. Very tiring for the eyes.

3. Here the fifth star is lost!!! The camera is extremely unfavorably positioned in some dialogues. With pure dialogs it doesn't matter, but naughty scenes always take place completely behind the text window or even off the screen. The camera looks over it, so to speak (e.g. Juna's enema device) :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.