Unreal Engine Completed Millia and the Phantom Witch [v1.2.0.0] [meno mosso game]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
5b99562e75c3d.jpg

Overview:
A top-Down 3D action erotic game
Fight monsters using knife and Magic to rescue an abducted little sister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2018-09-20
Release Date: 2018-06-13
Developer: meno mosso game
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.2.0.0
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

5b99563d55c16.jpg 5b99563932b54.jpg 5b995635105a1.jpg RE226033_img_smp1.jpg RE226033_img_smp5.jpg RE226033_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
At first I thought that it was a small game, but damn 700Mo. I am curious about this one

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Doesn't this game break ? I don't care to be honest to be honest.
Just want to be on the safe side.

random887766

Mar 19, 2017
Doesn't this game break ? I don't care to be honest to be honest.
Just want to be on the safe side.
I haven't played the game so I could be wrong but it looks like the character is chibi not loli. Chibi is just an art style. For instance in the game World of Final Fantasy characters from past final fantasy games are shown in chibi art style. That doesn't mean they are suddenly younger. Even the main characters of the game go from normal humans to chibi.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I haven't played the game so I could be wrong but it looks like the character is chibi not loli. Chibi is just an art style. For instance in the game World of Final Fantasy characters from past final fantasy games are shown in chibi art style. That doesn't mean they are suddenly younger. Even the main characters of the game go from normal humans to chibi.
I'm almost done downloading. But i think since was @Souleater that Uploaded it i guess it's fineish?
But you're probably right that it's Chibi.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
This is a good game. Good art, smooth controls, fun to play. Sex isn't really stimulating but I like that its there anyway.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Battle lose rape, you can set the setting to auto release you once the rape is done, you've got 5 hearts for life, once those are gone, game over. In my opinion the toughest boss is the original guy you meet when you start the game explosion is your friend but be careful, my spell selector was my mouse wheel and it kept changing what spell I was casting.

Still I only got one game over and that was sort of on purpose, as I was losing health to get all the different rape scenes and got overwhelmed by the slimes.

Your clothing goes away as you lose health, but is restored once you find health potions.

Be careful when breaking boxes in boss areas and don't break them unless you need them. Most contain sp potions which is your energy and when that is depleted is when you can be raped. Health potions you won't pick up unless you are low on health.

All in all a fun game.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
This was rejected twice earlier.

What changed? I don't have any objections to chibi or loli content of any kind but this lack of consistency is really messing with my head. Besides that, its a fun yet short game. Played it for the gameplay more than the ero scenes. Ero scenes r kinda underwhelming tbh.

Reactions: catsdino and Moof82

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
It's an actual game with knock down rape. It's decent, different (since it's not RPGM, and it's top down) and actually not that hard. Lich may be a pain in the ass if you focus on his attacks instead of spamming magic arrows. And Mastea can be tricky unless you use caltrops. =)
I liked it =)

Reactions: Moof82
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes