[Unreal Engine] [Completed] Millia and the Phantom Witch [Meno mosso game]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Souleater

Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
This was rejected twice earlier.

What changed? I don't have any objections to chibi or loli content of any kind but this lack of consistency is really messing with my head. Besides that, its a fun yet short game. Played it for the gameplay more than the ero scenes. Ero scenes r kinda underwhelming tbh.
well my theory is that they didnt ask the staff and just rejected it with once.

Jan 22, 2018
I'm having a problem in that when I left click, I just walk in a straight line. Clicking the terrain doesn't rotate me at all. Arrow keys, WASD, nothing on keyboard rotates me either. Left click just slowly ambles me forward without any kind of rotation. Any suggestions?

Jul 27, 2017
I'm having a problem in that when I left click, I just walk in a straight line. Clicking the terrain doesn't rotate me at all. Arrow keys, WASD, nothing on keyboard rotates me either. Left click just slowly ambles me forward without any kind of rotation. Any suggestions?
That's just how the game works, I think. I'm not sure what exactly your problem is, but there's no way to rotate the camera outside of H-scenes. In normal bird's-eye view gameplay, the camera rotates itself to a pretty managable angle in most situations, I felt. If it doesn't immediately, keep walking for a sec - I finished the game and never found a spot where the camera fucked me over.

As for H-scenes, you can rotate them with M2+drag

Jan 22, 2018
That's just how the game works, I think. I'm not sure what exactly your problem is, but there's no way to rotate the camera outside of H-scenes. In normal bird's-eye view gameplay, the camera rotates itself to a pretty managable angle in most situations, I felt. If it doesn't immediately, keep walking for a sec - I finished the game and never found a spot where the camera fucked me over.

As for H-scenes, you can rotate them with M2+drag
EDIT: Fixed it, I guess it was the Sandbox that was causing it. I had to allow I/O passthrough and some other stuff before I could walk around.

Jul 6, 2017
played it raw last time. short but smooth. I wish there's more like it.
I tried to play it w/o getting H-ed while my mom is around the living room.
Boy sure it was heck scary than playing any Resident Evil game I played before.

luczacza

Apr 20, 2017
Save in the file attached, full gallery unlocked, didnt take 30min

Place in:

C:\Users\"USER"\AppData\Local\dls_001\Saved
or
%appdata%\Local\dls_001\saved

Attachments

Apr 23, 2018
the way i beat the last two bosses was just starting out with full health, run up to them, hit them in the back until you get knocked down, loose a heart, get up ASAP and then just continue attacking...
always go for the back hits though, as they are for double damage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes