RPGM - Completed - Milly and the Forest of Sacrifice [Final] [o_m]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Wow132666

So far the best "overhead" 2d game I've played. Scenes are great, translation is good enough for me to understand everything, and the fact that there is no annoying combat mechanic/system in place is all I could ask for.

I really don't have any downsides to this game, I'd definitely give it a try if you like tentacles, otherwise don't.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

*Gameplay.
    //No combat, this is an exploration game.
    \\Explore, collect shinies(some hidden, they unlock stuff in cg-room), get fucked... often. :sneaky::coffee:
    //Two endings. No true game-over, you just appear back in the game even if you land on one.
    \\Sex stats available, though they're not much use.
    //Entering corrupted state at around 80 lewdness, can take off clothes at that point and travel naked from then on.
    \\The game offers ways to easily increase/decrease lewdness without the need to restart, find red/blue pentacles.

*Art/sex.
    //High quality art. Censored art.
    \\Vore is light. (Means there is no death involved.)
    //Monster focus. Tentacle focus.
    \\Large amount of large dick for your elf to fall onto.
    //Hidden tentacles, for people like me who like to snoop around in unlikely places. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
    \\Scene variations: Uncorrupted/corrupted, with/without clothes.
    //Scenes feel repetitive after a while.
    \\X-ray.

*Sound.
    //High quality ambient, low variety.
    \\Sex sounds are generic and rather annoying, especially after a while.
    //Not voiced.

*Translation quality.
    Readable: 7/10

*Afterword.
    Overall monster action in this game is low-to-medium tier i'd say, won't be very stimulating to fans of the hardcore-tier monster action, but should be quite fun for those who wish to try dabbling into the more hardcore sexual realms.
    In other words, this is a good game to introduce you to some of the monster sex (tentacles in particular) if you are new to it.

Have fun~ :giggle::coffee:
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

This is a good game. Just not an epic game.

First, the erotic scenes are a real treat to see. It is great to see the big breasted Milly get into so many tentacle monster scenes. And even bigger bonus, depending on how lewd Milly is, it will affect the dialogue and even a little of the artwork. Though it is only tentacle scenes. And after each tentacle attack, her body never goes through a long term transformation.

Though the biggest problem in my opinion is their is no challenge. Getting attacked by tentacle monsters has little negative effect. You never have to watch your health/items. The only thing getting attack affects is lewdness.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

makashi

In few Words:
    tentacles today, tentacles tomorrow, tentacles forever, this is the game summary.

the game is limited to exactly that, it is well designed, kind of static but with lots of pictures.
    it’s a really fun rpg maker game, it has no battles it’s very straightforward and it has a skip function that is essential and worth mentioning.
    the songs are good and the maps are not complex, very intuitive.

final note: 6/10 if you are a fan of tentacles 7/10 at most bordering 8/10, but I think it's exaggerated

I recommend? no, unless you like tentacles, really like, not like me, I only tolerate
  5. L
    5.00 star(s)

LewdRelease10

5 Stars if you like tentacles. Don't bother playing otherwise. There are a generous number of CGs delivered frequently without much reused art. Most games would stretch this much content over many hours making things boring and grindy. This game is just straight to the point: the sex. You don't even have to battle enemies, saving you from the same boring mechanic as every other RPGM game. Makes it much more fappable. The only downside is some pixelation.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Sioclift

The art is good, gameplay is easy but too much tentacles make the game look boring in the end. If this is a uncen will be a lot better. Also, you will have ability to unlock all the CG in the end game
  7. 4.00 star(s)

dnm13

don't get me wrong. i actually pondering about whether to give it 3 stars or 4 since its between average and good, but someone already gave 3 then i'll take the 4 here.

what's good:
    +the art is good
    +if you're a tentacle lover, then this is a must-try game (scene viewer?)
    +the scene is quite diverse (not the art)
    +its straight-forward since the game's main objective is to be used as a fap-material, not as RPG game

bad? :
    -the heroine's corruption level goes up too quick
    -the content volume is average for a simple exploration fap game
    -i actually expected something more extreme for tentacles play, but its quite vanilla
    -this game can be quite boring if you're not the patient-type since its just about exploration (and the map is not that big), you can even complete this about 30 minutes playing if you decided to skip all text, since the scene can be viewed anytime later without ending the game
  8. 3.00 star(s)

lordofevilcr

In summary: art is good, translation is good, but the game is not exciting since it doesn't really build up to anything.

The start is decent. Maid gets offered to tentacle dungeon/forest. However the gameplay and the similar setup of every scene makes the experience boring. There's no real sense of corruption (you just walk into tentacles or they walk into you), despite the different scenes for normal/lewd/naked, and I didn't even feel like exploring the whole game. You can even accidentally find the main ending within a few minutes of starting the game.

All in all the game is mediocre, and this is despite the pretty nice art, some custom music and decent maps. It's a shame they didn't make it a bit more exciting, because the game would've been great.