RPGM - Completed - Minako: Beloved Wife in the Countryside [v1.1 Steam] [Happy Life]

1. 1.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

The worst NTR game ever played, it's not even a game, it's a simple kinetic game, no options, just a linear story of a wife who becomes a slut, useless, these are the games that ruin the NTR genre, graphics and menus from prehistoric age, funny images, a real shame to waste 2 hours on this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

trial123

This is the type of excellent adult content creation no battles story driven with good animations and choices to make so you can continue to scenes or not.Great work TheImage keep it like this ,maybe some people don't like story driven games you can add some mini events for them to make it more mainstream but i like the game as it is personally.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

TYKi

One of the very first NTR games I've played. The game is decent but corruption is very fast paced and the game is linear af. The scenes are done well tho. I felt the ending is pushed and not very satisfying as some of the other NTR games. I'd recommend it if you are here just for the scenes.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Naxo69

nothing new, why do they do this? are no differences in absolutely anything, the least they could do is make a remake in the scenes at least but not even that. It is a scam to buy this game, it is exactly the same as always. There is nothing new, nothing, they could change the old format for RPG games but even that is preserved.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Ser_psycho

Not worth your time. There's barely any actual game in here. You just walk from poinfA to point B, and watch/read scenes happen. The story is a big nothing, couple goes to husband's home town, meet chukdhood bully, husband catches a flu and is bedridden, wife immediately starts cheating and becomes town bicycle, husband recovers and decides that he's into that shit. Should have been a visual novel because as is the game just breaks up scenes by making you walk from one place to another to see the next scene. There's no point exoring because nothing happens except at the designated next story point.
    The closes Minakoncomes to having actual gameplay is the optional hunt for ??14?? Giant dragon statues that are scattered about the village. They really don't suit the rural settings and are just lying about in the oddest places like giant, ornate eyesores. No idea what happens when you get them all, I only found 8 as I progressed the story.

TLDR: No actual gameplay. Walking sim. Boring story. Give it a miss. I'm basically hentai game Jesus at this point. I suffered so you don't have to.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Spinxas

CGs are good, voiced effects add bit more depth, but the story is told in SUPER RUSHED way. Pretty much the wife is ok to sleep with others 2-3 days in, which is not normal... Not to mention that at end of the game (23rd day) she is happy to sleep with the rest of the village and have massive gangbangs and whatnot. That is not realistic in ANY way and just makes it great game for quick wank, as if you are for the story and something to make sure you are spending your time wisely, sadly this is not it.

Overall average game, great CGs, voices add more depth and it is great game for quick wank, but definitely not there for the story and plot and having interesting character development, hence average rating.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Zaidas

Played this game years ago, but still remember that it clearly wasn't the worst NTR game out there.

Started very promising, but my hopes were never fulfilled. Girl turned into a total sl*t way too fast. Male mc was not active until he woke up at the end and just started enjoying what's going on for some reason. He never really interacted with his wife, just watched a couple of scenes and that's all.

You would be better off treating this game as a collection of pretty nice scenes, some of which are actually very dirty and hot. So if you don't expect any actual NTR later and just enjoy a girl cheating on her husband - have fun. But that's the most basic level of NTR that you might get.

I would give 4 stars just because it's voiced (lots of female moans and breathing) and events are long enough for the player to fully enjoy them. The husband is mentioned by the girl during the events a lot, so it adds to NTR atmosphere of the game. Art is fine, but nothing exceptional.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

AssQwack

Game has a good NTR journey, it's a bit funny in some ways but also very hot. Love the character design, looks like a basic housewife but better, not sure how to describe it.
    Love these types, would like recommendations for more like this
  9. 4.00 star(s)

JohnVans

It's alright, like I don't know what to say, but it's okay...Don't get me wrong, the art is impressive, but the gameplay... There is not much gameplay rather than just going from point A to point B, and you can't make any choices. The Fl is a literal whore, like it just straight-up forces you into an NTR gameplay, and it doesn't even make it seem natural... I don't know what to tell y'all, but this is pure NTR fantasy. Play at your own risk.

P.S High rating is cause of the art alone.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

Simultaneously way too fast and way too slow...

Too fast for the story to make any logical sense. Too slow for the 'gameplay' to feel smooth on such a needlessly large map without any combat, choices or true sandbox elements. The only redeeming factor is that the art is pretty high quality.

Solid 1.5 stars only play it if you REALLY like ntr or REALLY don't care about plot/pacing.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

ImplicitlyLewd

I would give this a 3.5 if I could, it's got some pretty good elements, but the main thing holding this game back is how strict the gameplay is. There is pretty much no freedom to speak of, each day is scripted and you just have to follow to wherever the script is leading you. Given, the story is actually not that bad, hence the score. I'm typically not an NTR guy, but the story was decently done. I do wish there was more of a focus on Minako herself commiting the acts, rather than it just always being because of the bully dude. It feels like he's the main character and I really don't care about him. He's a trope done to an extreme. That being said, I like Minako and her CGs, and the story sometimes gets interesting so it all kind of evens out.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4033340

It is a generic NTR game. The FL can use more character development. If this was a hentai plot, I would forgive it, but it was a bit of a drag to complete the first half due to the FL not listening to the MC. At least the seg is hot, and the pace is good for the second half. The game is very linear. It clearly didn't have enough budget or time because it could've branch into multiple ending with different people (aka MC dad, shota, ...), but it conclude nicely regardless. I prefer a different "vanilla" ending, but at least it has a "vanilla" ending. In any case, it is a good game to pass the time. I'm not a regular here but I manage to complete it in 2.5 hours. If there is a benchmark for 3*, this is probably the one.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Khime

Very good NTR-rpg game with no battles (wich is a plus for me) and cool and acceptable story. My only critique is that the fem. protagonist falls extremely fast for the bull. Other than that, the art is amazing, the size of the game (2~3 hours) is good and i def. recommend it to anyone who likes NTR.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

iluvpink

This was one of the better NTR games I've played. The transformation from loyal wife to what she becomes is handled pretty well overall and if they had just inserted one or two corruption stages in between the first kiss and the first f**k, it would have been outstanding. I can't say I understand why I get into (and get off on) the NTR genre, but I have noticed that it is the transformation that intrigues (and excites) me the most and once they are total sex maniacs I lose interest. So, if it happens almost instantly in a game I find that boring. Whether it happens "against their will" or not, I much prefer the game to be about the change more than the result of the change.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

This is just a good 1.5 - 2 hour time waster.

The story is decent if cliched, the husband isn't a complete twat but he also won't stop the wives behavior in the end either even with the extra endings.

The pregnancy tag is weird in that multiple charachters want to get the wive pregnant one may have gotten her pregnant but we the players are kind of left not truly knowing since the only scene with her visible pregnant is one of the extra ends.

Extra ends are scene by collecting all the dragon ornaments(statues) then going to the shrine and going inside where the shrine thing then gives you an item which will allow you to see the alternate endings by going to a place.

Like some people have said the wives fall to other men happens really quickly and seems weird but just go with it, if you are going to play. The game takes place over about 14 playable days. total length is about 23 to 24 days but there are 2 time skips. 1 skips 10 days the next skips 1 - 2 days and is part of the first ending.

The signs in the game will tell you exactly what to do each day. The game is very linear and like others have also pointed out it doesn't really feel like a game that needed to be made in RPGM. Save if you want but there isn't anything you can truly fuck up.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

HenrikIbsen

It's good at what it does: corruption and NTR, without combat. There's also secrets, such as collectibles, and multiple endings. The art is good, and the story follows a slow degredation of a upstanding lady into a whore. There's an in-game hint system that literally tells you where to go. If you want NTR, you should give this a spin. Negatives are that a number of areas are gated on game progression.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

KinksterKitty

Very uninteresting story. CG is good though.

SPOILERS:

So... I get they were going with the whole naive angle, but come on! Not even two days in, and she fucks the husband's childhood rival. Why? Why would she do that? It makes no sense. Take a game with the same amount of naivity, Sarah's Life. In this game she never fucks anyone of the bat, it takes awhile before it happens. And also story wise, since it is a cheating/ntr game, you would think there would be an interesting angle on the first guy she cheats with BUT NO, its just generic douche. It would make sense that she fukcs generic douche later, but right away?
    Get real.

Play To H... or Anna: Exciting Affection instead.