TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
RJ146643_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Tatsuro Nishimura brought his wife of three years, Minako, to his hometown.
It was supposed to be a happy new chapter in their lives.
However, Tatsuro came face to face with an old thorn in his side, Iwazaki.
Tatsuro became bedridden with illness.
When she first began to realize the lewdness, she was already on a path
without redemption.​

Updated: 29/Dec/2014
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ146643_img_smp2.jpg RJ146643_img_smp1.jpg RJ146643_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's not too bad a game, played this a few months ago. There are multiple corruption paths, and watching Minako go down them all is amusing, especially once you start finding out more things about the village.

Reactions: Fact Shira

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The way this runs, is it an RPG or more visual novel? I don't recall many choices in it, mostly you have to find your way from place to place in the village.

Reactions: amerty01

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
The way this runs, is it an RPG or more visual novel? I don't recall many choices in it, mostly you have to find your way from place to place in the village.
Exactly mate, you have to go to X house, then X house, then yet anoter X house again --> sex scene

I haven't finished the game but that's what I got so far

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You find NTRing another person worse than being NTR'ed? Huh, each to their own I guess
What I meant is full corruption of the naive housewife without her able to choose anything.
Turning her into mindless slut, a sex slave.
I've played ntr games, where the female heroine chooses on her own who the fucks with and takes the dominating side, instead of being blackmailed or so. That's the best kind in my opinion. This here? It's just stupid.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Does anyone have all the dragon ornaments? I'm missing 2 of them, one at the south warehouse and the one at the southern part of the city (Black Cat brothel), any help to get them please?

Last edited:

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
The RPG element in it is totally useless. It would be so much better as a visual novel, as it should be.

But the sex scenes are really good and arousing. Specially the ones in which Minako is finding pleasure in the fact that she's cheating on her husband, not just finding pleasure in the act of sex itself.

Last edited:

renedecartes

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone have all the dragon ornaments? I'm missing 2 of them, one at the south warehouse and the one at the southern part of the city (Black Cat brothel), any help to get them please?
Yeah im having the same problem, does anyone know how to open the locked warehouses?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Thanks but I still need to open that southern warehouse and I don't know how to do it. I also have to find a statue in the brothel at the very south but I'm playing with the male cuckold character and can't seem to go back inside now (the entrance is blocked)

Reactions: phiaa17

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Honestly, it's kinda hard to tell. It's both and neither. So I put it here since there is certain things that you have to do.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes