Flash Abandoned Mind Conquest [v0.05] [Changer]

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
BRO DO YOU DO POSSESSION RIGHT
As far as possession goes, your character has total control of her body. The "working together" part comes from her psychic abilities not being accessible without her cooperation.

In relation to the questions about if this project means I'm stopping Adventure High; it does not. I work on this one on the side so that I have something well in development to transition to working on full time when Adventure High is finished.

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
So, I get the author was working on an earlier project. But there was supposed to be an update in May? And it's almost August? Game looked good, but a dead game is a dead game...

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Posts about upcoming updates to Mind Conquest was last posted 18th of July on his Patreon and in short it says he is waiting for art-work to be done before posting a newer version, together with example of said artwork.

So, I get the author was working on an earlier project. But there was supposed to be an update in May? And it's almost August? Game looked good, but a dead game is a dead game...

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
This game is not on a regular schedule the way that Adventure High is. While Adventure High updates on the 20th of every month, Mind Conquest updates whenever I get enough art put together to assemble a new kingdom. I want to avoid releasing an update where you can only get part way into conquering a kingdom but not finish it off.

The reason that it is not updating yet is due to not having the art ready for it yet. Hilent is currently working on replacing the character art for conversations for Adventure High so she has not been available for much else for the last few months. Caveman has been focused on Adventure High art mainly in order to keep up with that game's monthly updates, which basically leaves Senturi has some RL stuff going on that has slowed down her artwork temporarily.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
So, it's been quite a long time since I had any news to give on this game. It took several months for all the new UI art to be finished, and then even longer for me to get it all implemented, as it required me to manually change the coordinates for every piece of text in the game in order to work with the new UI design.

The game is looking a lot better now, and will be getting live updates for the next while. Hoping to have a new version out in the next month or so if possible.

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
So, it's been quite a long time since I had any news to give on this game. It took several months for all the new UI art to be finished, and then even longer for me to get it all implemented, as it required me to manually change the coordinates for every piece of text in the game in order to work with the new UI design.

The game is looking a lot better now, and will be getting live updates for the next while. Hoping to have a new version out in the next month or so if possible.
Could you update the OP?

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
0.05 is finished, and will be coming out on the 11th. Here are some samples of the what the game looks like now as well as the change log:

ScreenshotSet.png

- New UI implemented for all areas and menus.
- Sophie added, along with her war and interrogation.
- Sex scene for Sophie added.
- Facial expressions for ??? updated to differ from Terri's.
- 2 additional tiers of upgrades for the Gate and Grates added.
- Starland Kingdom, and 2 sub-cities added.
- Magi Co Kingdom, and 2 sub-cities added.
- Starland, and Magi Co added to kingdom Management.
- Laurie Interrogation added.
- Laurie Sex Scene added.
- Azure Interrogation added.
- Azure Sex Scene added.
- New success/fail scenes added for Food/Wood/Iron theft.
- Formulas for attacks modified.

ronney

May 6, 2017
idk if just suck but i am always at negative for food. despite stealing some its gone with one action or rest.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Why does every mind control game you see have a male protagonist? Aren't women capable of mind control, too?

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Why does every mind control game you see have a male protagonist? Aren't women capable of mind control, too?
They are hampered by the fact that to the best of their experience, most men have no minds to control, and what mind they have is often outwitted by their gonads. :D

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Because when females do mind control it's normally a sissification game, that or the games about bimboification.

Reactions: Sole

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
All of my games have male and female protagonists, actually. In this one, you start off with your character's identity undefined, and possess Terri (Who is female) in the beginning. In the next update after the one releasing tomorrow/later today, I'll be finishing the code and story for restoring the player's body, which will either lead to Terri usurping control (and the player continuing the game as a non-possessed Terri), or having a new body which will be male or female according to the player's choice.

In Adventure High, you can choose your sex at the start of the game and can change it with a retroactive sex change potion at any time after getting access to the item store, and in Spiral Clicker you start off undefined but can choose your sex when it becomes relevant and change it any time in the settings.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So how does one change that health %? Or is it not yet doing anything?

Edit: Just did a few restarts to test things. Upon retrying 2x to get the third girl how I wanted (just clicking through the commentary, ended up with 202 fear), said girl didn't appear. I believe she normally trains dancers.
Also, a single loss on an attacked village seems to halve its population. No connection. Population can drop by 80% with no losses on either side.
Edit2: Also, needs a skip function.

Last edited:

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Health restores if you have positive food, and lowers if you have negative food. It doesn't really do anything though at this point. I am planning to implement your body dying or being healed in the next update.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, it certainly dropped even with health in the positive 3-digits.
Good to know, though.
Maybe there should be an option to put people to work to increase food production or smth?

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Once you've conquered a kingdom, you can have it pay you daily tribute in the form of any resource they produce, and if you enslave Tamara through Obedience or Love she will offer to train soldiers into dancers, which can be sent to kingdoms you control to raise their morale and make them produce more resources.