Identify Mind control/age regression game

zifix

Nov 18, 2016
Hi,
this time I digged really deep in my memory chest. From quite a few years ago, I recall a western 3d game, where the protagonist has the power to heal women and/or make them younger. The application of that power forces the "victims" to fall madly in love with him though. That's why he initally doesn't want to help his at first elderly mom (or mother in law, not quite sure), but does it anyway later. The game ends with a harem situation.
All the while he is pursued by some evil organization, but manages to avoid them. He does live in a really luxurious apartment.

I know it's not much to go one, but I'm sure somebody out there knows it.

Crossing my fingers
Zifix

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
This sounds like something I have played but I cant remember all of them so consider me curious if anyone can find it.

zifix

Nov 18, 2016
Right so after some thinking and browsing and searching with a few different tag combo's I think I found a candidate, im not 100% sure but after redownloading and playing abit of the prologue it seems to fit somewhat to your description in the OP zifix but the game you are looking for may be https://f95zone.to/threads/ethans-legacy-act-1-3-se-extras-if-vengeancexxx.1951/
Thanks I didn't know and play it, but unfortunately not it.
I think the game is Hypnosis
I know Hypnosis well and it has a permanent spot on my disk :)

I did do some research myself yesterday, browsing through the tags here and on other pages. I even looked into comics just in case I got the format wrong. While doing so I did uncover some new details about one notable scene:

The MC always had concerns about using his age regression/bonding power on the milf. I'm leaning towards mother-in-law because his LI tries to convince him otherwise. Towards the end of the game - already fleeing from the bad guys - they end up at her house though. Some game changing even - I'm thinking the MILF found out she has cancer or so - he does it after all. She turns from 6x years old to her twenties and he finally does the deed.

I hope that triggers one or the other memory on your side :)

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
OK with the update on events again sounds like something I have played at some point but now I have no idea way too many played, do you remember anything else about the LI's, the world, or even the engine it ran on? cause as it stands I dont have enough to narrow it down passed that one game I suggested above,

zifix

Nov 18, 2016
Same here :p I really wish we had a proper age regression filter and most of my google searches turn up diaper stuff...

I can only offer a few more bits and pieces, but nothing coherent:
Static 3d cg images, no animations. Mostly daytime events, not dark at all. Most pictures were urban, brick warehouses or luxury appartments. The evil guys were dressed like swat members, black turtle neck and all. Will keep pondering and update if I remember more.