Identify Mind control game

beckytwom

Dec 1, 2019
I do not remember the name at all but I remember the plot fairly well. I think. The first half of the game, it is kind of like a vn. You play as a man who has a sister and mother(not sure about mother), and one day you found a vial or something in a mansion(?), you get to choose to drink it or not. If you choose to drink it, you gain the ability to manipulate people. And of course he beings corrupting people around him. His sister, coworkers etc. I believe that he also started working in a place, and in there I think there is 2-3 ladies in which he can slowly mind control until he gains control over them(a white and black female). Unfortunately, after awhile his powers have some sort of a side effect. He gets headaches at times and it caused him to faint once. Then he found a girl and when he was near her, his headache was relieved. Later on in the story, the mc's family gets kidnapped, and he has to find them. It then becomes more of a free to roam around game than a vn. The cg are not cartoon/anime like, it is closer to a real life kind of cg. It might be Ren'py but not 100% sure. Any help would be appreciated.