Seeking Mind Control games with similiar premises

Wolf_Moon

Aug 16, 2017
Hello, I looking game with similiar premises with this doujin : , where girls didn't aware with hypnosis / mind control but obeys all command. Can you recommend to me? TIA

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I hate to be the party pooper again but imo Dreams of Desire is not a good example.
Only in the very beginning it has some slight similarities in that the woman are only manipulated subconsciously, a short time later they are completely changed to become horny bitches - was especially disappointing with the mother. :(

Ousama App is a ignore / freeuse fetish where sex is seen as normal but not in a way that they suddenly become horny sluts.
For example when the mother is on the toilet she is mildly annoyed that her son comes in to grope her but she doesn't see this as strange. She is NOT actively a slut or wants to fuck. It is a bit hard to describe but imo important since that makes it so different from all the lazy "now you are a horny slut and love me" mind control.
There are some scenes that are a bit different but the normality / not awareness is the main aspect.

The doujin is my all time favorite and the absolute masterpiece of Takatsu, unfortunately today he makes standard boring work.

I don't think on this site is any mind control that really hit the mark, the ones I saw were all about changing the person as a whole.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-mind-society-v0-4-4b-adventures-in-enf.51796/ is more subtle while slow with updates but like I said not quite the same.

I will follow the thread in hope to find something myself.^^

Wolf_Moon

Aug 16, 2017
I hate to be the party pooper again but imo Dreams of Desire is not a good example.
Only in the very beginning it has some slight similarities in that the woman are only manipulated subconsciously, a short time later they are completely changed to become horny bitches - was especially disappointing with the mother. :(

Ousama App is a ignore / freeuse fetish where sex is seen as normal but not in a way that they suddenly become horny sluts.
For example when the mother is on the toilet she is mildly annoyed that her son comes in to grope her but she doesn't see this as strange. She is NOT actively a slut or wants to fuck. It is a bit hard to describe but imo important since that makes it so different from all the lazy "now you are a horny slut and love me" mind control.
There are some scenes that are a bit different but the normality / not awareness is the main aspect.

The doujin is my all time favorite and the absolute masterpiece of Takatsu, unfortunately today he makes standard boring work.

I don't think on this site is any mind control that really hit the mark, the ones I saw were all about changing the person as a whole.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-mind-society-v0-4-4b-adventures-in-enf.51796/ is more subtle while slow with updates but like I said not quite the same.

I will follow the thread in hope to find something myself.^^
Yeah I like other doujin he make with same premises like or but little mid to Ousama app.