Seeking Mind Control or Magic assault in Skyrim

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
I realize LL would be the better place to ask for skyrim nsfw mods, but considering mind control is much more popular here, and I didn't get anything from LL yet, I figured i'd ask here.

Are there any mods which make NPCs/enemies the ability to mind control or use nsfw spells against the PC? I only know of one animation pack that has a hypnosis animation and can't think of it being used anywhere properly. Text based in the form of dialogue or prompts obviously works great too. Just want my PC to be assaulted in magical ways considering the magical setting, most mods are regular combat/slavery.

and actually comes a bit close, making the PC forced to do things to feed their addiction, but still rather mundane for a fantasy setting imo.

Kronu5

Oct 8, 2019
Hey man, did you find anything? And if not, can u tell me/link the animation pack u mentioned? Sry for the necro btw

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
Hey man, did you find anything? And if not, can u tell me/link the animation pack u mentioned? Sry for the necro btw
guy makes a few good mods including stuff which integrates his animations but some of it is paywalled behind his patreon (not the animation pack itself, just hosted on patreon).

Reactions: Kronu5

Kronu5

Oct 8, 2019
guy makes a few good mods including stuff which integrates his animations but some of it is paywalled behind his patreon (not the animation pack itself, just hosted on patreon).
Thanks man