Others - Completed - Mind Over Matter [v1.0a] [Draga]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Ficukins

Wait... That was it? I guess the size of the download should have given me a hint to that, but still. Really felt like an intro to a game and nothing more.
    It had potential, but ultimately I am disappointed.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

yeshiva

The whole game felt like the intro to a game, yet the title clearly states that it is [completed]. At the very last interaction, I got this sense of "okay here we go, let's start the game". And then the game finished
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Shenanigami

Not bad, but nothing to write home about. It's just like an hour-long MC game. I don't even remember if there are any sex scenes in it, to be honest. I guess could be worth the time investment, which is almost none.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v1.0 Final...

This visual novel/game goes by very quickly...

The visuals of the characters are ok, but not the best... The user interface is unique and works good...

The script looked good as I barely ran into any spelling/grammar errors... The plot is sort of basic with a male or female protagonist, your choice, that works in a sales job... He/She is given 30 days to improve sales or else get fired, and the twist is that a strange lady does something to the protagonist that gives him/her mental powers... From there you can interact with people at the office, the protagonists mean neighbor, and the occasional customer... The protagonist can also improve her/his abilities and/or available energy, as well as get work done (this is the main priority before the 30 days is done)... There are achievements that can be accomplished, all involving various sex events (4 in total)... Once the 30 days is up, if you succeed at getting to 100% or higher, you can play out the last choice of scene and the game is over...

There is not a huge amount of story in this one, plus all the conversations and erotic scenes go by extremely quickly... Since there is somewhat of a grind, expect to see some scenes over again... There are a few very minor story twists, but they don't last long... There is also a bug, for the Thursday client event, that allows you to repeat it over and over and over, getting 10% every time...

Overall, I was not impressed by this VN/game, as it does not have a lot of content, and what content it has is short and the erotic scenes are also short... It has a small bit of plot, but it doesn't last long... Because the story elements were so short, this really felt more like a very fast corruption game more then a visual novel of any depth... It appears, based off the version number, that this one is pretty much done... Have to wait and see... I will definitely not revisit this one, as it has no real substance, story moved super fast, and is far too short...