Seeking mindbreak, body modification, degradation, etc.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Hi,

I'm on the lookout for games which are something of a mix between, let's say... Katie's Corruption/Good Girl Gone Bad and something like Concubine or Violated Heroine/Caliross.

Specific themes I'm interested in - mindbreak, corruption, body modification (tattoos, piercings, breast expansion), sexual degradation, group sex/gangbangs, substance abuse, clothing selection and/or progression, and to a slightly lesser degree - things like slavery, BDSM, exhibitionism, prostitution, and public use.

The most complete game I've played thus far in this context has probably been Girl Life - and I love it for what it is - but I'm looking for some other gems in this area in perhaps different styles.

Format doesn't matter too much - RPGM, Ren'py, HTML, RAGS... any is fine. Media type doesn't matter too much as long as it's visual in nature - that is, no text-based games please. Censorship is also a big no-no for me so that probably rules out a lot of Eastern games unless they come with uncensor patches.

Thanks.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
DD is quite good - already played it and enjoyed it.

I've already played the hell out of Four Elements as well but it isn't the kind of game I had in mind with this thread.

Thanks.

Reactions: cimibibapa

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hey are there any games with a girl with a splitten tongue? (as a body modification)